ADVERTISEMENT

“The future is bright” crowd…

Wimsatt will not be starting until we are mathematically eliminated from playing in a bowl game. He’s an asset to bring in situationally to do very specific things for a few plays here or there when healthy. We just fired our OC, to play a less risky style though. Schiano is not going to let a guy who threw a pick against Wagner throw the football much right now which means he can’t be the every down guy yet.

Wimsatt will not be starting until we are mathematically eliminated from playing in a bowl game. He’s an asset to bring in situationally to do very specific things for a few plays here or there when healthy. We just fired our OC, to play a less risky style though. Schiano is not going to let a guy who threw a pick against Wagner throw the football much right now which means he can’t be the every down guy yet.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say we are already eliminated from playing in a bowl. We need 3 more wins. You can make a case to steal a game from any of the remaing games. You can't make a case for actually winning 3. Wimsatt isnt going to learn anything new from sitting on the bench. He needs to start playing.

Reactions: brucelaw8
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say we are already eliminated from playing in a bowl. We need 3 more wins. You can make a case to steal a game from any of the remaing games. You can't make a case for actually winning 3. Wimsatt isnt going to learn anything new from sitting on the bench. He needs to start playing.
Well.. we can beat Indiana... maybe we can steal a game... but we'd have to steal 2 now. And, as has been shown, we can lose to anyone, including Indiana. The odds for a bowl are slim.. but they still have to play the games. And I expect they will fight hard. It is their game.. the players and coaches.. they will want to.. CHOP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT