ADVERTISEMENT

15 Days of Spring 2015 - eh

Yes, he's now at Syracuse, and their fifteen days of spring will make them seem like they are the second coming of the New England Patriots.

-Scarlet Jerry

Very disappointed after the 3 previous 15 DOS. Cut from an hour to half hour didn't allow much time to do what the had done in the past.

Have to say I'm a Kyle Flood fan but WTH? That was a bit over the top in anyone's book.

Very disappointed after the 3 previous 15 DOS. Cut from an hour to half hour didn't allow much time to do what the had done in the past.

Have to say I'm a Kyle Flood fan but WTH? That was a bit over the top in anyone's book.

THis was fine as a promotional video they should show recruits, but it was terrible as 15 days of spring.

We want to see spring practice footage, interviews with players before and after practice, coach interviews, and some funny moments.

Honestly, half of it was basically a Kyle Flood propaganda video. Disappointing considering it was only 30 minutes long and could have included more player progression and practice clips. Instead we got how "great" coach flood was.

Just saw it, it was 100% Flood Documentary.

This are just recruiting videos for players and their family so it is all good.

I thought it was really good....I dont know why such negative responses and a slam job article by Duggan on the show

I thought it was really good....I dont know why such negative responses and a slam job article by Duggan on the show
agree, if they had kept the same format people would have complained that its always the same. Was a good PR move for Flood and the program while showing a different side of things.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
ADVERTISEMENT