ADVERTISEMENT

4* NJ TE Jovani Haskins

RC85

All Conference
Jun 8, 2014
I haven't followed his recruitment much, but wondered why he's considered a strong VaTech lean.:(

High ranking NJ recruit considered another school lean? That obviously just means he's not a leader, he's a follower or some bs like that

High ranking NJ recruit considered another school lean? That obviously just means he's not a leader, he's a follower or some bs like that

d.b.a-songwriters-broken-record.jpg

Reactions: RUTrack94

Some dirtbag aholes on this Board try to cover up this travesty and hide from reality with comments like "broken record".
Until it is corrected, RU will be just a middling program at the very best in the B1G.

Doesn't change the fact that you - and others - contribute nothing except the same derogatory comments, without exception and without respite.

And if you'd really like to go down the whole "dirtbag ahole" thing, you'll find me always at the largest tailgate in the Blue lot, every game, all day.

Doesn't change the fact that you - and others - contribute nothing except the same derogatory comments, without exception and without respite.

I think this was the tune you were referring to, yes?

BrokenRecord4.jpg

And if you'd really like to go down the whole "dirtbag ahole" thing, you'll find me always at the largest tailgate in the Blue lot, every game, all day.
And we're not far from him either, so swing on by!

Reactions: hondolo
Rutgers has recruited a number of tight ends last couple of years. Do not think it is a major area to recruit this year.

1)TE is a low priority in this class
2)If you are talking purely a receiving threat, he was not as high as others on our board. We lost out on Mitchell and Claypool, we got Wright, and we are still waiting on Harmon. All were higher.
3)Griffin will make you totally forget about Haskins.

Speaking for myself could care less where the kids come from as long as they review. If the New Jersey kids are still waiting on something let them wait… thing is they don't recognize how amazing opportunity they have to stay home and play in New Jersey in the Big Ten conference. I know flood has to continue recruiting the state – but needs to bring kids in from wherever they all come from.

2)If you are talking purely a receiving threat, he was not as high as others on our board. We lost out on Mitchell and Claypool, we got Wright, and we are still waiting on Harmon. All were higher.
Fair points, thanks for the insight (shields too).

Mitchell hasn't committed to anyone. Besides, Ohio State was his favorite, but chance are he's on the outside looking in. Michigan has a good chance to earn his services, but unless UM creates some room Mitchell could be in another tough situation. It's looking more and more like Mitchell might have to look south for his great opportunity. He could always shock the world by committing to Rutgers.:popcorn:

Is it too much to ask to clean up the post. Why are we resorting to such personal attacks

Reactions: BLewis1968
Rutgers has recruited a number of tight ends last couple of years. Do not think it is a major area to recruit this year.

While I agree about Griffin, I've seen Haskins play several times.
He's got skills and would be a great addition to the program.
Tough matchup in coverage.

While I agree about Griffin, I've seen Haskins play several times.
He's got skills and would be a great addition to the program.
Tough matchup in coverage.

I think either of these guys is a strong candidate for success.

That said, I think we should all consider the notion of "system" and acknowledge that we don't really know what Ben McDaniel's offense is going to look like in terms of skill utilization.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT