ADVERTISEMENT

Academic Master Plan

We seem to have a new Master Plan once every 3-4 years. What happened to the last one?

We seem to have a new Master Plan once every 3-4 years. What happened to the last one?
This one is different because it's specific to the New Brunswick campus; the one four or five years ago was University-wide. But I get your point: it doesn't sound like this one is directly related to the university-wide one. I wonder what the impetus for it is. Maybe Francine Conway, the new Chancellor-Provost at New Brunswick, wants to put her own stamp on the campus.

Wasn't the last one also more of a physical/campus/facilities master plan (across the entire U) whereas this one is focused directly on academics (for NB/P only)?

Wasn't the last one also more of a physical/campus/facilities master plan (across the entire U) whereas this one is focused directly on academics (for NB/P only)?
The other one was also focused on academics, as I recall. It had a list of areas in which Rutgers lagged behind other Big Ten universities and made plans to remedy that. I remember his because the report listed the law school as a lagging area -- but didn't say one word about improving it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT