ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Korsak is an All Star

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Congrats!!!

F98pNPJaUAAozkN

It may have been Iowa but Adam kicked so well that he was in contention for BIG kicker of the week or something like that. Even the opposing teams fans were advocating for Adam. Somebody help me with this, what game was it?

It may have been Iowa but Adam kicked so well that he was in contention for BIG kicker of the week or something like that. Even the opposing teams fans were advocating for Adam. Somebody help me with this, what game was it?
He tied with an ohio state kicker iirc. Thinking it was a nebraska game in the year he did NOT win the Ray Guy.

And the Iowa game in 2022.. was like a punting clinic for both punters. This guy will win Ray Guy this year.

NFL take notice
I don't think the CFL has the same rule as the NFL regarding only two players allowed to release from the line of scrimmage before the ball is kicked. That is primarily why Korsak will have a tough time making the NFL - not enough hang time.

Reactions: rucoe89
Beyond football, a classy kid. Good for him making a name in the CFL, and repping RU!!!! I will always root for guys like Adam!!!

I don't think the CFL has the same rule as the NFL regarding only two players allowed to release from the line of scrimmage before the ball is kicked. That is primarily why Korsak will have a tough time making the NFL - not enough hang time.
I was wondering why he was in the CFL rather than the NFL -- thanks for your explanation!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT