ADVERTISEMENT

Amarveer Singh

StyleKnight

All American
Jan 13, 2012
I just googled his name to check up on him. Since last time I checked in on him, he transferred out of SPP, reclassified as a 2015 and committed to seton Hall. Anyone have any info on what happened with Singh? Was Rutgers recruiting him hard? Is he still considered a top prospect?

Seems like a good player. Definitely needs weight. Has a decent 3 pt shot, is lengthy. I think he had some off the court issues unfortunately which slowed down his recruitment. All the best to him.

Seton Hall has some good kids. I am not sure their coach could get them to the top,though.

I just googled his name to check up on him. Since last time I checked in on him, he transferred out of SPP, reclassified as a 2015 and committed to seton Hall. Anyone have any info on what happened with Singh? Was Rutgers recruiting him hard? Is he still considered a top prospect?
Veer and a few other SPP players left when the coach quit. He picked an oddball school in NYC to play at, but I hear he knew the coach. I think he is a good player. Thankfully he was tight with a couple of our players.

ADVERTISEMENT