ADVERTISEMENT

Another C Sanders Highlight Clip

Link not working...you can use the embed button to embed the video directly into the post....

It works....oh look at that he can hit three pointers

This seems like a JJ Redick type ... a kid I'd LOVE to have here at Rutgers, but a kid that is going to get a lot of crap from basketball fans around the country for his cocky attitude.

I can't wait! Haha.
I was thinking about that too. I want to be the bad guys for once.

This seems like a JJ Redick type ... a kid I'd LOVE to have here at Rutgers, but a kid that is going to get a lot of crap from basketball fans around the country for his cocky attitude.

I can't wait! Haha.
When I see him, the last thing that I think of is JJ Redick, but I understand the comparison. Whenever I watch this kid's highlights, I still can't believe that he is going to end up at Rutgers (I mean that in a good way). I was critical of the program during the season, and I think with fair cause. I was also critical of recruiting during the season (when It looked like the only guys that were going to be coming in were possibly Corey, and the two bench players from Hargrave -- Goode and Kejuan). Since that time, I'm a bit more optimistic about where we are at. I have been impressed with the offseason acquisitions. I like the kid from Kansas State -- watched his highlights against Kansas and seems like a gamer and a shooter, and I think he will be a good addition for the 16-17 season. Freeman was a stellar job by the staff, and I like the looks of Brodziansky who it seems like we have a real shot at.

I say all of this because I would love to see the program turn around and basketball to be relevant again. And if it is, I could see someone like Corey Sanders owning the campus.

If you watch his "decisions" videos he actually seems like a humble kid, who is thankful to his family (his parents aren't raising him), and especially thankfull to RU to give him an opportunity to play on a B1G stage.

He is a competitor and it's great to see.

Oh, I'm definitely not comparing his game to the college version of JJ Redick. Just that "If he wasn't on my team I'd probably want to punch him in the face" part of (college player) Redick that everybody knows.

That is a slick cross over, but he doesn't seem to be using the lane he opens up. Great handle and great ups. As far as character goes, at this point I don't care if he's the Michael Vick of cats. I just need someone who'll fill the bucket. Please, please, please qualify.

He is very, very cocky on the court. But so was Larry Bird. Off the court is different though, since he seems to be good friends with all the people he talks s#!t to on the basketball court.

Great kid. In college i would expect for him not to look at people after he puts a move at them. Hopefully the next move will be to the basket and not at the kid he beat.

ADVERTISEMENT