ADVERTISEMENT

Another recruit to keep an eye on

higgins3

All American
Dec 15, 2012
De'riante Jenkins. He played alongside Sanders so there is already a connection there. He is a 6 6 shooting guard with wing span and defensive tenacity. Jenkins is a great competitor. His offensive game is pretty unique and skilled. Better than average for being a senior in HS right now. He loves to play the game of basketball.

His twitter name is
@ImThat_Dude15

When tweeting at Players, my advice would be to keep it simple, keep it realistic, positive, and don't go overboard.

I like this kids size, game and think he could take us somewhere. He would be someone opposing teams need to guard. That would give us Sanders, Jenkins, Freeman that teams couldn't not focus in on. I think we have a decent chance at this kid. The cast has been watching him a lot,too.

If Parker plays PG, that would be a nice lineup of Parker, Jenkins, Laurent, Freeman, and Diallo.

Last edited:
he kind of reminds me of a kyle anderson point forward type with a good all around game. Nothing flashy, but would be great with two explosive guards in Sanders and Parker (Fingers crossed)

Would be a GREAT get

he kind of reminds me of a kyle anderson point forward type with a good all around game. Nothing flashy, but would be great with two explosive guards in Sanders and Parker (Fingers crossed)

Would be a GREAT get

No doubt. He could also play shooting guard and would probably do better there. Little undersized for a 3.Average+ defender.

Played alongside Corey Sanders last year.

Known as a great defender but average + is a compliment these days.

Would be great mismatch for a 2 guard. The 1-2-3 in a couple years would all be florida. RUFL connection.

ADVERTISEMENT