ADVERTISEMENT

Armoni Sexton of Paterson killed

Just horrible. It's a shame nothing is on the news about gang violence in these inner cities. Way worse than any cop violence. This kid seemed to have a bright future and it really hurt to hear about his future robbed.

I pray the family can find some kind of peace at this time.

Sad and I am tired of seeing young men and women killed. Wish there was a simple solution - I just pray a lot.

A real tragedy .Far too many guns in urban centers.

Agree, and far too many people who place no value on human life who are willing to gun down people for almost nothing.

People like Aaron Hernandez who are willing to gun down associates for any little beef they may have with them.

I stopped trying to understand these senseless murders since they do not make any sense.

Jp and rest, good points. Unfortunately to me they make perfect sense. The make up of these inner cities is kids without fathers,kids without mothers. What do you do when you have no stable, supporting family structure? You go join a family in the streets. You join a gang.

What scares me is that they make perfect sense but yet the same continues to happen over and over again. And people aren't even affected by the normal killing anymore.

These inner cities need to make it known they care fr their city. Take a stand and take it back, or the same will continue to happen. What is also weird is how if there was a cop murder, there would be riots in the streets of camden. But when the 25 homocide for the year happens, no one is in the streets. What gives?

I really can't believe the comments that are made on this thread

Nirrad, could you state what is exactly wrong with them or what you don't like? At the bottom of all human beings is a feeling that wants to see everyone live and prosper. Through lives obstacles, that can lessen from time to time. Still, everyone here wants to see these inner cities do better.

What is your view point?

Where's Obama saying this kid could be his son? Where's Sharpton, Holder, and Jesse JAckson?

ADVERTISEMENT