ADVERTISEMENT

Awesome Thread on the Penn St Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a Penn State fan but it is posts like that one that is beginning to make that board unreadable. It will disintegrate into a cult circle jerk.

5153.gif

The "Joe is my hero" crowd just gives me chills.
These people really believe Paterno didn't know
and the BOTs committed a heinous miscarriage of justice when they fired him.

Amazing that one group of people can be so dense.

For what it's worth, you can't really judge the PSU fan base by the BWI free message board. Those lunatics have chased every rational fan to other boards.

I was once a regular poster there but now I haven't visited the board in a while.

2 questions:

1. WTF is a "Joe Out"

2. How does a Joe Out fit into the official plans of this game being a blue & white striped game?

The"weekend at Bernie's" comment was awesome.

We did the Weekend at JoePA's photo thing a long time ago.. pre-scandal even.. while JoePA was barely alive.

For what it's worth, you can't really judge the PSU fan base by the BWI free message board. Those lunatics have chased every rational fan to other boards.

I was once a regular poster there but now I haven't visited the board in a while.

So what's the story? Are the mods JoeBots? And if not why do they allow the inmates to run that asylum?

Fascinating.

Yeah.. it was back when half of your fan base wanted to force JoePA to retire. The "Weekend at JoePA's" thing was only part of a whole bunch of photoshops of JoePA as a vampire, and so on. A general comment on his age and how his useful life as a coach had been over for awhile.

Joe's honesty and use of truth has resulted in his being hated by the jealous and the liar.
The smugness and holier than thou attitude of Penn State fans like you have with regards to him that resulted is so many people taking pleasure in the scandal. He was not perfect and had many flaws. He did royally screw up the Sandusky situation.

I'm on the BWI paid board all the time and literally never click to go to the free board. I know you dont belive us but that type of attitude represents a pretty small minority of the penn state fan base.

The smugness and holier than thou attitude of Penn State fans like you have with regards to him that resulted is so many people taking pleasure in the scandal. He was not perfect and had many flaws. He did royally screw up the Sandusky situation.

Joe had nothing to do with the Sandusky situation.

Joe had nothing to do with the Sandusky situation.

Repeating the same bullshit over and over again is not going to make it true, and especially not convince a board of Rutgers fans who seem rather clearly less dense than you are.

In the absolute best case, Joe Paterno was ignorant of child abuse by a current/former SPU football coach. More than likely, he failed as a self-complained moral authority and role model. No amount of 'reinstated' wins and whining is ever going to change that.

[QUOTE="RUsSKii, post: 333111, member: 4006"]Repeating the same bullshit over and over again is not going to make it true, and especially not convince a board of Rutgers fans who seem rather clearly less dense than you are.

In the absolute best case, Joe Paterno was ignorant of child abuse by a current/former SPU football coach. More than likely, he failed as a self-complained moral authority and role model. No amount of 'reinstated' wins and whining is ever going to change that.[/QUOTE]

Follow your own advice.

Most of the PSU fans here actually contribute to the discussion. It used to be annoying, but these rational posters clearly need a home. lol

Reactions: Upstream
So why is pnnylion not banned here? Clearly a troll and a cult moron with literally nothing to add to the discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT