ADVERTISEMENT

Awesome Thread on the Penn St Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is pnnylion not banned here? Clearly a troll and a cult moron with literally nothing to add to the discussion

Good question because he is banned everywhere else and definitely isn't on the Penn State premium board.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Hey getmyjive now I can see why you spend so much time on this board. Are there a lot of crazy people like this over on your free board.
The board used to be very good... lots of football talk and quality OT threads. Now it's a place where about 15-20 of the same fans obsess over the scandal. Very sad.

Reactions: PSU_Nut
You can actually tell that pnnylion has some experience as he doesn't do anything that breaks the rules and will get him banned. He is simply expressing his opinion and doing it in a very succinct way.

Every summer my town is infested with many PSU fans. I usually ignore them but when I see the 409 T-shirts and the guy wearing too much PSU gear, I usually shout "Joe knew" to them as I walk by. I was thinking of having shirts made up with that slogan or a 409 inside a red circle with a slash through it and selling them on the boardwalk.

Every summer my town is infested with many PSU fans. I usually ignore them but when I see the 409 T-shirts and the guy wearing too much PSU gear, I usually shout "Joe knew" to them as I walk by. I was thinking of having shirts made up with that slogan or a 409 inside a red circle with a slash through it and selling them on the boardwalk.
Childish

Reactions: vm7118 and PSU_Nut
Not sure if PSU_Nut is playing mindgame here challenging the cult member on JoePA's legacy.. but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say I feel for fans like him.. who have to deal with the cult.

Every organization that is as successful as PSU has been attracts the hangers-on who want to identify with "winning" and "winners" simply by saying choosing to root for a particular team.

When things go badly.. these "winners" are the ones who start pointing fingers and, in this case, are also the ones who deny deny deny anything that challenges the tenets of their belief system.. aka.. JoePA as god.

I made what i considered to be very valid points...they've got one moron over there who REALLY hates Rutgers. I think we finally got to them :)

nueml.jpg

Reactions: Randal7
Face it, pnnylion
Your BS doesn't disprove the fact : Paterno could have helped children,but he turned away from them.
In the Penn St FB program, don't thing that enabler didn't know about Sandusky's actions in 1998.
So when Joe was told about the shower , he chose to close his eyes and enable his Coach Emeritus to continue to molest children because of he valued wins over a child's innocents .
The cover-up was real and Joe "the Enabler " Paterno played a major role in it.

Face it, pnnylion
Your BS doesn't disprove the fact : Paterno could have helped children,but he turned away from them.
In the Penn St FB program, don't thing that enabler didn't know about Sandusky's actions in 1998.
So when Joe was told about the shower , he chose to close his eyes and enable his Coach Emeritus to continue to molest children because of he valued wins over a child's innocents .
The cover-up was real and Joe "the Enabler " Paterno played a major role in it.

No BS, fact. What is BS are the lies told about enabling, knowing and all that other foolishness. 4 different DAs stated if Joe were alive today, he wouldn't be charged with anything, because he did nothing wrong. Do some research.

Repeating the same bullshit over and over again is not going to make it true, and especially not convince a board of Rutgers fans who seem rather clearly less dense than you are.

In the absolute best case, Joe Paterno was ignorant of child abuse by a current/former SPU football coach. More than likely, he failed as a self-complained moral authority and role model. No amount of 'reinstated' wins and whining is ever going to change that.
Yes, you are right and you should learn this lesson.

Reactions: pnnylion
[QUOTE="newell138, post: 335484, member: 396"]I actually got a "like" on the PSU board, hard to believe[/QUOTE]

Probably because of your Av.

No BS, fact. What is BS are the lies told about enabling, knowing and all that other foolishness. 4 different DAs stated if Joe were alive today, he wouldn't be charged with anything, because he did nothing wrong. Do some research.

That's a solid legal argument, no doubt. Always comes back to that damn email once you keep pulling the string though.

That's a solid legal argument, no doubt. Always comes back to that damn email once you keep pulling the string though.

And the email is inconclusive and nothing has been established about its alleged content in any court of law. One email is meaningless, and this one is even more meaningless.

Reactions: Howie'81
And the email is inconclusive and nothing has been established about its alleged content in any court of law. One email is meaningless, and this one is even more meaningless.

Of course not, there's never been a trial. I'm sure the Joe that was mentioned in it was Joe Schmo or maybe even Joe Cool.

Of course not, there's never been a trial. I'm sure the Joe that was mentioned in it was Joe Schmo or maybe even Joe Cool.
I could think of probably a dozen legitimate contexts for that email right off the top of my head. And in a trial is where those contexts would be brought to the surface. Nobody would incriminate someone on that email alone. Not even if it was Joe Schmo or Joe Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT