ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Job on Scarletnation.com not having a Lloyd article

WGLTAUD

Junior
Mar 28, 2006
Yeah, I know, I know, its not football. But its basically the biggest thing to happen in RU athletics in distant memory.

At least get some half done basketball caliber article or congratulations up on the front page.

Swing and a miss! Lloyd is on the front page of Scarletknights.com.
Scarlet nation is not an official school board.

Delete this thread

Yeah, I know, I know, its not football. But its basically the biggest thing to happen in RU athletics in distant memory.

At least get some half done basketball caliber article or congratulations up on the front page.

Aren't you the dude that said Rutgers is getting more attention than it deserves because of Lloyd.
These are your words; "She's given the University more positive press than they could ever hope for, and well more than they deserve."
Nice.Another feel good moment.

Reactions: vascosg
over/under on when everyone goes back to not caring about soccer? 48 hours?

Well for those interested the USMNT plays Honduras tonight at 9:30 in the first game of the CONCACAF Gold Cup. The tournament is significant because if the USA wins, as we did in 2013, then we will gain a spot in the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup. The Confederations Cup is a tune up for the World Cup played at the World Cup suite in the preceding year, If we do not win the Gold Cup I believe that there will be a 1 game playoff between the USA and the 2015 Gold Cup champ to determine the spot in the FIFA tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT