ADVERTISEMENT

Bergen County Jamboree Finals

-RUFAN4LIFE-

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 1, 2015
Dylan Harper and Don Bosco will be playing in the finals tomorrow at 1 pm against Ramapo.

Game is at FDU's arena and sold out.

Anyone going? Anyone watch a game in their arena before?

Reactions: DirtyRU
Dylan Harper and Don Bosco will be playing in the finals tomorrow at 1 pm against Ramapo.

Game is at FDU's arena and sold out.

Anyone going? Anyone watch a game in their arena before?
I believe the game will be live streamed on the Bosco YouTube channel. Personally, I haven’t been to that gym since JR Inman played in the jambo.Nothing special as I recall, holds a few thousand ? All bleacher seats.

OMG during the national anthem I noticed FDU has a banner for last year’s tourney team…LOL.

If that’s not enough, it literally says “smallest team, biggest upset” to commemorate beating Purdue.

OMG during the national anthem I noticed FDU has a banner for last year’s tourney team…LOL.

If that’s not enough, it literally says “smallest team, biggest upset” to commemorate beating Purdue.
What’s wrong with that ? It’s a huge feather in their cap.

We have banners for every appearance and even NIT appearances I believe

What’s wrong with that ? It’s a huge feather in their cap.

We have banners for every appearance and even NIT appearances I believe
Nothing wrong with a banner for an appearance. Just the way it was written screamed small time which was appropriate considering they play in a glorified gym.

Nothing wrong with a banner for an appearance. Just the way it was written screamed small time which was appropriate considering they play in a glorified gym.
Have you seen the FDU Teaneck campus? Its across the river and small.

For those interested in the game, Dylan looked great live. Very smooth, great shooting, hit all his free throws, and he wasn't playing max effort.

There was a scare though. In the 1st half he drove to the rim and came down on his ankle and stayed down for a little bit. He was in a bit of pain and teammates helped him to his feet. After the free throws, he was able to shake it off (phew) but it took awhile.

Asprilla is going to be an interesting recruit. Kid was announced at 7'1" and looks close to it. Definitely a rim protector type though timing of his shot blocks needs work. Got called for one goaltend and had two more not called after Bosco's coach whined about the first one. Needs to be more active and get in better position. Ramapo had a lot of offensive rebounds that he should have had. Also leaves his feet way too easily and really needs to work on his shot. He had one shot near the block that he overshot to the three point line on the other side of the court. If he's not dunking it's an adventure.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
Have you seen the FDU Teaneck campus? Its across the river and small.
Yes, I went to HS nearby and would pass by it all the time. Never went to their arena in all this time. Was expecting something a little better than that.

Dylan did run the point often in the game. Also appeared to guard the best player on the other team. Moved his feet well on defense.

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT