ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Media Days

1st video:

RFootball heads to Chicago with Kyle Flood, Darius Hamilton, Leonte Carroo and Keith Lumpkin for B1G Media Day.

RFootball head coach Kyle Flood spoke with members of the media at the Big Ten Media Day Hotel in Chicago. 7/30/15

Kyle Flood - 2015 Big Ten Football Media Day Presser
Rutgers coach Kyle Flood spoke with the media about the upcoming season of Rutgers football.

watch the full video here:

CHOP!
CLP_48-VAAE16SK.jpg

Reactions: lilphilw
I was really impressed with your coach and players. They represented Rutgers very well.
When we were announced as future members of the B1G I think our President put it well and succinctly. He stated that they always knew that the B1G was where Rutgers belonged. I think you see that when you hear the players and the coaches and how they really are representative of the type of academic institution Rutgers already is and the type of athletic institution we can and will become.

If members of the B1G are looking at Rutgers in the long term as an easy W and a doormat they underestimate Rutgers at their peril. I think you will see our level of play increase this year even if our record doesn't reflect it. It's not easy coming in with a completely new slate of teams for which to prepare and a completely different style and talent level of FB. The players have seen it now and will make that mental adjustment. I'm really looking forward to this season and how the team responds and adjusts to what they experienced the first year.

ADVERTISEMENT