ADVERTISEMENT

Bill King Show

RC1991

All Conference
Jul 31, 2003
Pacific Northwest via NJ
For those of you that miss Bill King from Sirius/XM he is now broadcasting his national show on a Nashville sports radio station. It is available free to stream from their website and also from an app. I think today was the first one and I am streaming it from the app. The web link is below - I think it runs from 8-10 ET. Crazy Charlie from the Sirius/XM show is also in this one and then is part of another show that follows Bill's show.

http://nashvillesportsoriginal.com

Bill King is a very savvy analyst of college football . He was displaced from Sirius XM channel 91 four months ago. The replacements suck.

Bill King is a very savvy analyst of college football . He was displaced from Sirius XM channel 91 four months ago. The replacements suck.

Thanks for helping to clarify! I guess despite there was a thread recently talking about how Sirius/XM cut Bill King and that the new shows are terrible I shouldn't have assumed people know who he is. In any event it's a national discussion on all things college football (recruiting, coaches, and in-season game analysis, etc.).

Bill King is great. had always given RU and the Big East Football conference a lot of attention on his national show. Those guys that replaced him in the morning are way too focused on the SEC and I've barely heard them even give us a mention. Probably also related to the fact that there show is boring and I dont really listen any more.

Bill King is great. had always given RU and the Big East Football conference a lot of attention on his national show. Those guys that replaced him in the morning are way too focused on the SEC and I've barely heard them even give us a mention. Probably also related to the fact that there show is boring and I dont really listen any more.

Bill King has amazing knowledge of college football and knows A LOT about recruiting. The guys that replaced him no almost nothing about prospects.

When he was backed by rivals the show was amazing, when 24/7 took over the show became limited. I think he was forced to focus on teams 24/7 covered at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT