ADVERTISEMENT

Burton photo w/ Michigan players on ground in background?

LBusDoor90

Senior
Aug 31, 2007
Anyone know where I can find the cool photo someone posted here of Michael Burton from the Michigan game where two Wolverines are laying on the ground in the background? I think Patton knocked one into the other with a block. I thought I saved it for later use but I did not.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: RutgersROB
images

Reactions: m1ipabrams
Did you try the athletics department?

Piscataway - If you mean did I look all over sk.com on pages related to football and the UMich game for the photo, yes. I'm pretty sure it was taken by a non-RU photographer, too.

PaKnight - Thanks for the photo but that one was taken maybe a second before the one I am looking for. The one I am looking for has Burton looking upfield and the 2 blocked Wolverines (or maybe 3 in your photo) laying on the ground behind him.

Piscataway - If you mean did I look all over sk.com on pages related to football and the UMich game for the photo, yes. I'm pretty sure it was taken by a non-RU photographer, too.

PaKnight - Thanks for the photo but that one was taken maybe a second before the one I am looking for. The one I am looking for has Burton looking upfield and the 2 blocked Wolverines (or maybe 3 in your photo) laying on the ground behind him.

ADVERTISEMENT