ADVERTISEMENT

Called it. Does anyone have any doubts now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sky is Blue Crowd strikes again

No the way thread was going did it in not the Blue Sky crowd .
Posters claiming mods look out for only one viewpoint while punishing those who don't have the same POV, will get a mod's attention every time.
You didn't call it, you made sure it happened.
Getting the mods to consider giving nuts another shot won't happen if some posters are attacking them and claiming favoritism was the cause he is gone.
If you want a pat on the back for that, do it yourself.

Reactions: RUgrad75
No the way thread was going did it in not the Blue Sky crowd .
Posters claiming mods look out for only one viewpoint while punishing those who don't have the same POV, will get a mod's attention every time.
You didn't call it, you made sure it happened.
Getting the mods to consider giving nuts another shot won't happen if some posters are attacking them and claiming favoritism was the cause he is gone.
If you want a pat on the back for that, do it yourself.
Huh?? How did I insure it was deleted. It being deleted is fact about all I said.
Why don't they delete threads attacking individual posts others who are honest??

Last edited:
Because to "be honest " fits your agenda. There are some ridiculously over the top "blue sky" posters but their threads either die or get left alone. Sadly, more negative posts tend to fester for long periods and take multiple twists and turns before going away. It's not right or wrong it just is. Back to the person behind this thread...did you not notice he commented elsewhere? That's the rub..he won't let go. Anyone against him is wrong, the mods are communists, and while he cries conspiracy he tweets personal info. If he would man up and take some responsibility he'd be back but like my 10 year old he's innocent. Side note, my cigar lighter caused my luggage to catch on fire and almost shut down US travel.....bastards kept my favorite lighter.

Because to "be honest " fits your agenda. There are some ridiculously over the top "blue sky" posters but their threads either die or get left alone. Sadly, more negative posts tend to fester for long periods and take multiple twists and turns before going away. It's not right or wrong it just is. Back to the person behind this thread...did you not notice he commented elsewhere? That's the rub..he won't let go. Anyone against him is wrong, the mods are communists, and while he cries conspiracy he tweets personal info. If he would man up and take some responsibility he'd be back but like my 10 year old he's innocent. Side note, my cigar lighter caused my luggage to catch on fire and almost shut down US travel.....bastards kept my favorite lighter.
You can spin it anyway you want but the facts are the mods are getting rid of the level headed realistic posters. There are clowns on here still defending that last year's WSU game was the greatest thing since sliced bread. When that type of poster attacks me with their own thread killing me...because I was spot on, why aren't they tossed from this site?? VKJ you are a 1000% wrong on this. You hate Nuts but you can't defend what has gone with this board. If I start a thread that VKJ is clueless I'd be banned by morning. If you start a thread that WhiteBus is a idiot and a communist it would never be deleted.
I've asked John by email to delete a derogatory thread about me and he did nothing. But he had no problem kicking out Nuts. If you think this board is fair you might as well join the Sky is Blue Crowd

Huh?? How did I insure it was deleted. It being deleted is fact about all I said.
Why don't they delete threads attacking individual posts others who are honest??

Come-on you implied the mods were unfair and had more to say than just what you are claiming.
Once the mods are attacked for being unfair , you can expect a thread to vanish.
You white bus were the one who changed bring back nuts into the mods are picking on people.

For years Nuts was an insufferable twit who spent his time picking fights with people he disagreed with and never let anything drop. It was only after his viewpoint turned negative that the mods cared. It's very, very obvious they police the negative more than the positive, they have even said as much (they get many more complaints about the board being too negative).

It is what it is, they have to run the place in a way that makes the most people happy, and that is with less tolerance of people who aren't roses and sunshine. I can't understand why anyone would expect anything different. This isn't a place setup for the free exchange of ideas, it is a fan message board and most fans don't want to hear negative talk about their team.

You can spin it anyway you want but the facts are the mods are getting rid of the level headed realistic posters. There are clowns on here still defending that last year's WSU game was the greatest thing since sliced bread. When that type of poster attacks me with their own thread killing me...because I was spot on, why aren't they tossed from this site?? VKJ you are a 1000% wrong on this. You hate Nuts but you can't defend what has gone with this board. If I start a thread that VKJ is clueless I'd be banned by morning. If you start a thread that WhiteBus is a idiot and a communist it would never be deleted.
I've asked John by email to delete a derogatory thread about me and he did nothing. But he had no problem kicking out Nuts. If you think this board is fair you might as well join the Sky is Blue Crowd
Sorry but you lost me at Nuts...level headed...realistic poster.
I don't hate nuts, as I said I'd love for him to be allowed back, it's great comedy. In fact, I look forward to the over under for his next banning. If he can't let go on twitter how's he ever gonna play by the rules once he's back? Which is why I assume he hasn't been allowed back. As for WSU, I'm not quite sure what you mean by clowns defending the game as the greatest thing ever? I thought we won. That being said, it fits nicely with the main topic of how I had to read for weeks how we would lose and Flood was a joke for starting a RB at corner.

I have no idea what the heck is happening in this thread.

Sky is blue crowd? What does that even mean?

Scarlet Nation is the equivalent of the NJ Family Courts! Only difference is here we talk about RU football and peoples views that are different from the "IN" crowd are attacked mercilessly and threads are moved or deleted. The in crowd club members threads are always on the main board.

Right on cue my inbox is full of emails about him and twitter. I don't have an account so I don't know what he writes but why would the mods want to deal with his nonsense? It's pathological.....I also know that I asked him multiple times and he agreed not to speak about me or quote my posts. Unfortunately, for some reason he simply can't respect that. I'd love for him to be back as long as he simply ignores me but he won't bc he thinks he is all knowing.
I know he likes to call me a spinster which I find funny since he is the one still trying to justify his 4 win total and Flood sucks narrative.

Last edited:
I am not 2, 3, 4, 5 thousand post person on this board, but it is with great pleasure that I visit this board and exchange ideas with fellow Alumnus. Some, go a little overboard, me included. Especially, after a heart breaking loss, against a team which I feel we should have beat. Thank you Moderators, for realizing that those post, fueled with my favorite Adult Beverage, are of "Passion" and loyalty. Not, from hate or jealousy.

But, those other posters that constantly, I mean constantly, can't say a good thing about the team, it's coaches, the other fans viewpoints, or the University for that matter, should be given some form of punishment by moderators, after various warnings. I feel that a poster should take sometime to reflect, then apply for readmission, if that is the case. That is fair.

After saying all of that, I also believe that debate is important, not just for us, but for the University Athletics. We as a fan base must find a middle ground where we are not only supportive, but critical when it is called for. Not against individual players, but against systems, procrastination, poor or ineffective Offensive/Defensive schemes, or philosophies, i.e., coaching.

There is plenty of experience on this board, and though we don't get paid for our "opinions," we should have a platform to express those opinions as Alumnus/Fans of this great University and it's sports programs. It is what makes us better. If no one cared, or lacked interest, then that is what leads to over 100 years of losing records. We have a chance to be a viable part of a great Conference, with a huge legacy. I think some fans go overboard with this notion, but still we should at least applaud their enthusiasm, because for over 100 years we had none, or next to none.

I don't know what happened with "Nuts," I do know he became more and more vocal regarding his opinions over the years, and less patient of others. But, one fact is clear (at least to me)he loves Rutgers University. And, for that reason alone we should reconsider his reapplication to this board. Heaven knows we need all the RU faithful we can get!
Sorry this has been so long. JMHO

Reactions: RUforester72
the level of attacking by some and allowing only one viewpoint has been over the top the past few months. Its one of the reason why I don't bother coming here all that much. The thing is the so called kool aid drinkers are acting like this board is full of negativity when its not and go ballistic to try to shout down even the slightest criticism. Its sad but its my observation from watching the board. Discussion is allowed but only if a certain circle of posters approve of it.

the level of attacking by some and allowing only one viewpoint has been over the top the past few months. Its one of the reason why I don't bother coming here all that much. The thing is the so called kool aid drinkers are acting like this board is full of negativity when its not and go ballistic to try to shout down even the slightest criticism. Its sad but its my observation from watching the board. Discussion is allowed but only if a certain circle of posters approve of it.
Disagree. I feel the board is more balanced than it has been in a long time. Plenty of "negative " people in every thread. Difference is, for the most part the discussion is back and forth and people actually try to post data to support their argument.

You know - every time I venture to the free board (which is probably about once a month) I immediately regret my decision because of bull poopie threads like this.

Reactions: mcbabz
Bingo.

Reactions: ElmiraExpress
I just checked his Twitter -if the guy wants to get back here (which he obviously seems to want based on his tweets).......constantly trashing this board, John O and individual posters does not seem like a prudent way to go about it.

As to this thread - growing up, most kids really disliked the kid who would drop the "I told you so" all the time.....I suspect that sentiment carries into adulthood. IMO the guy was banned not for his slant, but due to the way he treated other posters over a long period of time which became increasingly and progressively worse. If some would look beyond their Positiver or negative slant, they would realize this is a community based board and if you pissed off enough pepole within the community including the mods, chances are you will be kicked off at least for a while.

Reactions: vkj91 and mdh2003

You've expressed this sentiment many times over the years on this board going back to Schiano days what you called people pollyanna if they disagreed with you.....so obviously your feelings must run deeper than the past few months.

I know he likes to call me a spinster

Haha, you're an old woman. lol

But seriously, I have no idea what this thread was supposed to be about but coming into it well after the fact I can see that it's loaded to the brim with the Usual Retardation.

Carry on.

Reactions: dvb91
I just checked his Twitter -if the guy wants to get back here (which he obviously seems to want based on his tweets).......constantly trashing this board, John O and individual posters does not seem like a prudent way to go about it.

As to this thread - growing up, most kids really disliked the kid who would drop the "I told you so" all the time.....I suspect that sentiment carries into adulthood.
I want Nuts back not only because he's a true RU fan and does have interesting points, but mainly that he's a lunatic and endlessly entertaining.

Plus, I would have loved to have seen in the past offseason 1000s of threads justifying his predictions. Cause, here's the thing about always-right-people: They dig in and double down to the point of hilarity. It's awesome.

I have no idea what the heck is happening in this thread.

Sky is blue crowd? What does that even mean?

Same here:

61773115.jpg

Lol, I love people defending Nuts,he's the biggest F'n hypocrite. He cries,so I'm hearing on Twitter{he banned me,don't know why}for being banned on this site, but has no problem banning people who don't always agree with him. If he had any balls, he'd welcome a good discussion, be he has the mentality of a Blue/White Mod,lol. I know your seeing this,release the hound Nuts, un-ban posters that annoy you, and maybe the Mods will follow.Oh, I also miss how he reminds us that he knew about all things Rutgers ,months before the rest of the masses.

Lol, I love people defending Nuts,he's the biggest F'n hypocrite. He cries,so I'm hearing on Twitter{he banned me,don't know why}for being banned on this site, but has no problem banning people who don't always agree with him. If he had any balls, he'd welcome a good discussion, be he has the mentality of a Blue/White Mod,lol. I know your seeing this,release the hound Nuts, un-ban posters that annoy you, and maybe the Mods will follow.Oh, I also miss how he reminds us that he knew about all things Rutgers ,months before the rest of the masses.

Now Nuts is banning people from his Twitter because they disagree with him ? Too funny. The guy is a serious loser in the game of life. If it wasn't so funny it would be extremely sad. haha

Of all the posters I've never met, Nuts would have been #1 on my bucket list of those I'd like to sit and have a beer with. Seems like a great guy who stepped up for those on the board more than once individually and as a group.

That said, the situation had become a no win for all involved. Thread after thread was being hijacked. Personal attacks had become the norm. Several long time posters had left because of it. There were requests both on the boards and personally to tone it down. Unfortunately there will always be some who refuse to follow a few simple rules despite numerous requests to do so. This is a business and while some may not like it, decisions are made based on, to use a WWE story line, what's good for business.

I've seen in this particular thread what has always been true. If you agree with someone and they get "punished" they're being persecuted. If you don't then they got what they deserve. That'll never change.

Hopefully some day hatchets will be buried, agreements will be reached, and all will be as it was.

The way this site has been run in the past year is frustrating. It is very clear what is supported and what isn't. It's also very clear that a handful of people on here (some of whom barely go to a game and don't even donate money) can get away with murder on this site. Several things have caused me to basically stop posting on here and I really don't want to keep subscribing, which is a shame because I think Bobby and Shawn do a very good job. Instead of addressing the concerns I have, I am either asked by John O why I hate Flood (which isn't true contrary to the popular belief of the same select group on here) or the issue is ignored completely.

Reactions: WhiteBus and RU5781
Now Nuts is banning people from his Twitter because they disagree with him ? Too funny. The guy is a serious loser in the game of life. If it wasn't so funny it would be extremely sad. haha

You and vkj are easily the worst posters on this site. It's not surprising you feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT