ADVERTISEMENT

Cam’ron Stewart

Knight Owl

All Conference
Jul 27, 2001
That INT is his first stat since the 2021 season.
I’ve been wondering where he has been…so good to see he’s able to contribute today.
People may not know or may not remember how dominant a high-school player he was in Pennsylvania. He’s put on at least 30 pounds since then and may finally be getting comfortable with the added weight.

That INT is his first stat since the 2021 season.
I’ve been wondering where he has been…so good to see he’s able to contribute today.
People may not know or may not remember how dominant a high-school player he was in Pennsylvania. He’s put on at least 30 pounds since then and may finally be getting comfortable with the added weight.
It was actually Abram Wright with the INT, not Cam

Reactions: rucoe89
I was wondering about that. Stewart is listed as #11 on the roster but he is a 6’5. 260 lb. DL. RU does drop their DE’s into coverage at times but the player looked pretty athletic that picked off the pass. Based on game articles, Abram Wright is listed as the player who picked the pass. Wright is a LB who would be in coverage. Maybe he changed numbers.

Saw Stewart on the sideline in street clothes and wearing his #11 Jersey.
Hope he plays next year.

Saw Stewart on the sideline in street clothes and wearing his #11 Jersey.
Hope he plays next year.
His absence remains a mystery to me unless he was dinged up or was held out to focus on academics because the depth is good at his position. He was 220 lbs in high-school and was an absolute terror using quickness. He also may still be adjusting to the significant weight gain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT