ADVERTISEMENT

Camden's Dymelle Parker to Syracuse

Kbee3

Hall of Famer
Aug 23, 2002
3-star LB from Camden to the Frozen North.
Did we offer ?

Parker announced the decision on Twitter.
"First I would like to thank god for blessing me with such great talent...I'm taking my talents to the #Cuse #TheHill by committing to the University of Syracuse."

Kind of glad he's going elsewhere with that attitude

"First I would like to thank god for blessing me with such great talent...I'm taking my talents to the #Cuse #TheHill by committing to the University of Syracuse."

Another tweet where the recruit forgot to double-check the actual name of the school. Lol.

Still, good for him locking down a scholarship. Hope he makes the most of it.

I didn't find anything wrong with it.

Should probably know the name of the school you are going to before announcing to the world you are going there. Has anyone ever went to the University of Rutgers?

Reminds me of the acc commissioner calling Boston College, Boston College University during their initial presser.

Funny stuff.

Manning is a better player.
---------------

the narrative on Syracusefan.com is that the cuse would not take Mannings verbal when he was visiting there, in other words he tried to commit...and cuse was waiting on Parker who was higher up their recruiting board...

most fans there feel Manning is not that good,

that is the story

Of course that is their story. Anything to take away from their putrid record and program.

We have 4 lb's all ranked higher. Their story doesn't match reality.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
Maybe in the eyes of their coaches they did prefer Parker. It wouldnt be the first time that coaching staffs have had a difference of opinion on players...

At the end of the day, im stoked we have manning and that another kid is getting the opportunity to go to school and play football. Wish him well.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
---------------

the narrative on Syracusefan.com is that the cuse would not take Mannings verbal when he was visiting there, in other words he tried to commit...and cuse was waiting on Parker who was higher up their recruiting board...

most fans there feel Manning is not that good,

that is the story
It was weird...they offer and invite him lusting to get back into NJ then decline him? Take him even if only for PR purpose's unless its academics..Recruiting ain't a perfect science.. Has SU regained their footing in NJ? I don't know any outside Cuse fans who care anymore !?! I feel confident were past that.

All of our LB's are higher rated.

He had a schollie offer a few months ago, but that was no longer an option after we landed the guys we did.

Good luck to him, a winning season is the new Everest for that program.
DP waited to long. Is Camden HS academics improved any over the years? I admire a Camden kid getting any scholly being from the greater Newark area.

ADVERTISEMENT