ADVERTISEMENT

Cioffi dissed by BTN

ngrant

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009
BTN news teased with video of Cioffi's int, then after break Dinardo is narrating the recap of the game. Saving the "best play" for last he describes the action never once mentioning the name of the safety who ran it back.
Dinardo's from Jersey?

a diss is saying something demeaning about him or criticizing him.

not mentioning his name isnt exactly a diss. he probably just reads the teleprompter and they didnt put his name there.

Reactions: mychaljohn
a diss is saying something demeaning about him or criticizing him.

not mentioning his name isnt exactly a diss. he probably just reads the teleprompter and they didnt put his name there.
+1. Our names weren't on the uniforms, either, so DiNardo just called the play. DiNardo has been good to Rutgers in his coverage, as has the BTN staff--they are part announcers, part cheerleaders for BTN product. This is still refreshing to me, since the media coverage prior to this was negative in many respects.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
I thought that they would show the USF RB running over him if they wanted to dis him. I became a big fan of him that day because later in the game he blocked a punt that lead to a TD. That showed me he could put a bad play behind him and move on to the next play. That showed me a lot especially as a freshman.

BTN news teased with video of Cioffi's int, then after break Dinardo is narrating the recap of the game. Saving the "best play" for last he describes the action never once mentioning the name of the safety who ran it back.
Dinardo's from Jersey?
He is usually lavish in his praise of us from everything i've seen and heard.

Dinardo's from Jersey?
Seriously? You waste our time for THAT???

Warming up our overly sensitive emotions for the boards with plenty of time before season starts I see.... Too many posters spin things as disses towards RU similar to ESPN spinning anything to make the SEC the supreme race. BTN of all places has no agenda to slight anything or anybody related to RU.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
ADVERTISEMENT