ADVERTISEMENT

Clark Harris to the Uber Bowl!

RutgersRaRa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2011
Of course I feel for Michael Burton, but after a billion years in Cinci and the team getting the shit kicked out of them for decades on end, I'm happy for our former long snapper. Burton was a stud for us at RU and if he stays with KC (and Mahomes), he's got another shot at making to the big show. But for now, it's Clark's time and I bet Trent couldn't be happier. :-)

Last edited:
I was always surprised he never got any PT at TE. I thought he was pretty good but not NFL good I guess. Glad he found his niche and had a nice career.

Congrats to Clark Harris! Hopefully this will help him realize his true dream...
image1-jpg.14011

I think myself and @AreYouNUTS are the only LSU fans on this site. Big fan of Joe Burrow. Hope they win it all.
lol yeah kinda been my 2nd team - through a crazy set of circumstances- for about 20 years now. He would be the first person to win a Heisman, national championship and Super Bowl, at least as a quarterback, and he would do it in three years. Crazy!

Ya know, if you think about it - there were a couple of people here who were advocating for Les Miles to come to RU. So yeah, probably more than a few closet "Geaux Tigers" whisperers, here.

Of course I feel for Michael Burton, but after a billion years in Cinci and the team getting the shit kicked out of them for decades on end, I'm happy for our former long snapper. Burton was a stud for us at RU and if he stays with KC (and Mahomes), he's got another shot at making to the big show. But for now, it's Clark's time and I bet Trent couldn't be happier. :-)

I didn't realize Harris was our long snapper. I thought he just played TE for us.

I didn't realize Harris was our long snapper. I thought he just played TE for us.
I conflated a few ideas for simplicity’s sake, given that he’s a former player who’s been playing long snapper in the NFL. But you’re right. Though it has me wondering, did Clark ever snap the ball while here?

Paging @Source

I conflated a few ideas for simplicity’s sake, given that he’s a former player who’s been playing long snapper in the NFL. But you’re right. Though it has me wondering, did Clark ever snap the ball while here?

Paging @Source
Wikipedia page says:
The three-year starter also handled the long-snapping duties, earning a spot on the New Jersey Football Coaches Association Super 100 football team. The versatile athlete also played basketball and competed in track.
High School: ""

Rutgers:
"In 2005, he earned First Team All-Big East honors for the second consecutive year, catching 38 passes for 584 yards and four touchdowns. He was also the Scarlet Knights long snapper. "

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
lol yeah kinda been my 2nd team - through a crazy set of circumstances- for about 20 years now. He would be the first person to win a Heisman, national championship and Super Bowl, at least as a quarterback, and he would do it in three years. Crazy!
What's even crazier is that he wasn't good enough to start at Ohio State.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT