ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Jordan close to completing his degree!

BKIn118

Dec 16, 2001
Sewell, NJ
Carino has the story...

Man deserves major props for following thru and doing this the RIGHT WAY. The blurb in there about those Big Ten Tour stops should give some pause for reflection around here.

JORDAN TO GRADUATE IN MAY

So very proud of coach and the four seniors. It is not an easy thing to do. Bravo.

Very impressed that the seniors will all get their degrees.

I guess that Eddie can be added to the list of students who have ben been screwed by the elimination of a phys ed major. Guess it's more important for the state U to have majors like women's studies and afro-american studies. I'm sure that those are so much more useful for entrance into gainful employment.

Proud of Coach Jordan. In the long run, graduating is more important than a few more victories. Of course, more victories are always welcomed.

Congrats to Coach Jordan. Could not have been easy. Now full attention to coaching.

Time management was essential for Coach Jordan to complete his degree requirements as well as handling the pressures of a head coach.He should be commended for a job well done along with the seniors.

Congratulations to Coach Jordan on graduating with four seniors on his club. In addition, we have a pretty decent recruiting class coming in. Would be great to get one more piece of it. Would also love to see us get the bball equivalent of Ralph Friedgen as an assistant. Really want to see smarter and tougher bball next year.

Jordan had a gargantuan task in front of him. We certainly aren't firing on all cylinders yet, but to me, we've washed away most of the debris, and can now start the rebuilding process.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT