ADVERTISEMENT

CW interview with Howard Megdal

Colerr

Junior
May 18, 2009

Sounds like the roster for this year is done, will be adding two or three walkons.

I'm excited to see our new motion offense, with a very uptempo.

I'm also excited to see our two freshmen, along with Chyna Cornwell finally getting the PT, I think she can be a beast if given the chance.

Chyna , Kaylene and Antonia will be needed on the floor and play well
I'm just hoping Kassondra, Kai and Abby prove to be great additions
while Erica and Awa , like Chyna, make the most of the increased playing time they will be getting

Such a cool, calm, and poised demeanor. I like her more each time we get to hear from her. Makes one want to just trust and have faith that she's got everything under control.

Also, didn't know that Coach Hampton is a sibling of K. Hampton that played for Depaul. She was a heckuva well-rounded player.

Sounds like they have some walk-ons already in mind for the roster. Wonder if Pike's daughter is one.

Still can't help wondering about 8 key players and an uptempo offense. The walk-ons, hopefully, can hold their own against P5 level competition.

And what will the defense look like if they play fast and have a short bench?

Still can't help wondering about 8 key players and an uptempo offense. The walk-ons, hopefully, can hold their own against P5 level competition.

And what will the defense look like if they play fast and have a short bench?
Another issue with only 10 or 11 total players is practice time. How long and hard can they go in order to make sure they are not worn out for games.

Another issue with only 10 or 11 total players is practice time. How long and hard can they go in order to make sure they are not worn out for games.
If there are no walk ins I think they can use boys as practice players only. It has been done elsewhere before

If there are no walk ins I think they can use boys as practice players only. It has been done elsewhere before
Yes, the team has been using male practice players. IIRC, they were acknowledged at one of the home games last season.

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT