ADVERTISEMENT

D-Mac Re-Signs With the Pats at $9.5mm/year

Originally posted by RutgersRaRa:
Dude is a total class act, and a boss. Turned down bigger offers, too.
Well when all ouve got to do is roll the Jets, Bills, and Doplhins to get a high playoff seed every year, I would stay too.

Is this the biggest contract every for an RU alum? I dont think Rice got this much, and I cant imagine anyone else has even realy been close.

Literally couldn't be happier about this. Everyone already stated it, but I will say it again... he is a class act. This guy represents himself, his family, and his school extremely well. Congratulations D-Mac!

Originally posted by Mike from MD:
$28M guaranteed. Well earned!
That's the important #. Add in Jason's $20 million guarantee and the McCourty family is doing pretty damn well for themselves.

Two great guys and represent Rutgers in a very positive light on and off the field.

Originally posted by derleider:

Originally posted by RutgersRaRa:
Dude is a total class act, and a boss. Turned down bigger offers, too.
Well when all ouve got to do is roll the Jets, Bills, and Doplhins to get a high playoff seed every year, I would stay too.

Is this the biggest contract every for an RU alum? I dont think Rice got this much, and I cant imagine anyone else has even realy been close.
You can continue to think that's gonna be a walk in the park if you want to.

Now we just need them to kick in a Mill each to help sponsor men's and women's BBall...

cool0012.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT