ADVERTISEMENT

Deshawn Freeman upgraded to a 4 star

seels2662

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Aug 17, 2005
That now puts him in the top 100 or so in the country and one of if not the top JUCO in the nation. Wouldn't be surprised if every major conference program gives him a call now. If EJ closes on him it will be his single greatest recruiting accomplishment to date.

I doubt there is going to be a big change in his recruiting due to being upgraded by Rivals.

When is Freeman deciding?
I thought he was deciding when he visiting Buzz at Va Tech a couple of weeks ago. I think we need his size moreso that what Ellison brings but beggars can't be choosy and I would gladly take either.

I thought he was deciding when he visiting Buzz at Va Tech a couple of weeks ago. I think we need his size moreso that what Ellison brings but beggars can't be choosy and I would gladly take either.

Well that doesn't sound good.

Every stop he makes some will predict that's where he's going and RU lost its chance for him.
I do think RU has a lot of selling to do in order for Freeman to feel RU's a good fit, but it's not out of the question that RU
is a possible destination. for him.

ADVERTISEMENT