ADVERTISEMENT

DJ won the Game!

G- RUnit

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2004
Instead of the racist Kung Fu Fighting… really? S A T U R D A Y Knight! Should be played. Please try!!!

But kudos to the DJ!
The minute he or she played, “I wanna know have you ever seen the rain” our fortunes changed!! Sorta like a Bruce concert in the rain!

Reactions: newell138
Instead of the racist Kung Fu Fighting… really? S A T U R D A Y Knight! Should be played. Please try!!!

But kudos to the DJ!
The minute he or she played, “I wanna know have you ever seen the rain” our fortunes changed!! Sorta like a Bruce concert in the rain!
Creedence's Have You Ever Seen the Rain was an inspired selection - our remaining group of 5 was belting that one out...

I thought the board determined that "Saturday Night" was a non starter because it was a cringe factory 50 years ago and is entirely unrelatable to anyone under 60?

I thought the board determined that "Saturday Night" was a non starter because it was a cringe factory 50 years ago and is entirely unrelatable to anyone under 60?

And it's a cringe factory today!! BTW, it's also unrelatable to many of us over 60.

I thought it was hysterical when Schiano iced the kicker and then the DJ played ice ice baby 🤣

That was truly the winning song of the day

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT