ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone have friends who forward negative articles?

DJ Spanky

The Lunatic is in my Head
Jul 25, 2001
So I have a couple of friends from Rutgers who invariably always forward me negative articles about Rutgers.

Needless to say, I woke up this morning to an email from one of them with a link to the Athletic article along with the message: "Did you see this?" I wanted to be a smartass and respond: "Um, no, I'm too busy moderating the Rutgers message boards to keep up on articles about Rutgers." Instead I immediately responded with Kratch's article and the response that this was the annual training camp hit piece.

I fully expect another one or two to text me that in the next few days, one in NC and one in TX.

So I have a couple of friends from Rutgers who invariably always forward me negative articles about Rutgers.

Needless to say, I woke up this morning to an email from one of them with a link to the Athletic article along with the message: "Did you see this?" I wanted to be a smartass and respond: "Um, no, I'm too busy moderating the Rutgers message boards to keep up on articles about Rutgers." Instead I immediately responded with Kratch's article and the response that this was the annual training camp hit piece.

I fully expect another one or two to text me that in the next few days, one in NC and one in TX.
Not a problem for some:

owen-doesnt-have-a-friend-throw-mama-from-the-train.gif

When I was working one job I was the only Rutgers guy, and one of the guys always made a point to come over and say "What happened?" at an RU loss. I would do the "What are you talking about" routine to take his happiness away.

When I was working one job I was the only Rutgers guy, and one of the guys always made a point to come over and say "What happened?" at an RU loss. I would do the "What are you talking about" routine to take his happiness away.
That’s different than someone forwarding negative articles.
Sounds like that is just sports talk. Being a rutgers fan , you get a lot of that because we have stunk for years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT