ADVERTISEMENT

Dunleavy with a feature on NJ players at an out of state school

RUtix4me

All American
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2015
He posted it on twitter, what garbage from a supposed RU beat writer. :thumbsdown:

I don't see a issue here. Franklin and Flood are good friends. Yea, Franklin comes off cocky and arrogant with some of his one liners but he's won a lot recruits in our state. He flipped the best WR and landed the number 1 TE in the country who is a Jersey Shore product. At the same time I still think he's a mediocre coach and if he didn't have Hackenberg he would be in trouble. Best thing we can do is beat them on the field.

wut? It's an article about 2 kids from the Jersey Shore. Some of you guys get all out of whack at the slightest things.

http://www.app.com/story/sports/col...stian-hackenberg-penn-state-offense/27699101/

Both kids chose to sign on with Franklin and a sanctioned no bowl team over Flood and Rutgers. That will certainly whack out a few fanatics. Who is the better coach, will be more fairly determined when each has four full recruiting classes and a roster of only his own players. Flood should have the early advantage based on achieving this tenure sooner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT