ADVERTISEMENT

Evidence that Rutgers is a cool school

I'd like to accept that as positive press, but it's a list on "totalsororitymove.com" by an author named "piece of TSM." Everything about that made me a dumber individual.

Condaleza Rice would have been so much better...gosh I wish we could have her as a speaker!

....oh wait we almost did but some dumb ass, "tolerant" of other opinion academics got their collective pantaletas in a sad little twist!

Reactions: taudelt73
Condaleza Rice would have been so much better...gosh I wish we could have her as a speaker!

....oh wait we almost did but some dumb ass, "tolerant" of other opinion academics got their collective pantaletas in a sad little twist!
So true!

best part:

Hot Piece (@VeronicaGrandex) is the Director of Total Sorority Move for Grandex, Inc. After having spent her undergraduate years drinking $4 double LITs on a patio and drunk texting away potential suitors, she managed to graduate with an impressive GPA and an unimpressive engagement ring -- so unimpressive, in fact, some might say it's not there at all. Hot Piece has since been fulfilling her duties as "America's big," a title she gave to herself with the help of her giant ego. She has recently switched from vodka to wine on weekdays. Email her at veronica@grandex.co

ADVERTISEMENT