ADVERTISEMENT

ExPlayers at Spring Game

JERZEE73

All American
Dec 21, 2001
A lot of ex players & current NFL players were there tonight, despite what other school's recruiters may say.
Now without laughing, I'm not an autograph hound, but a #81 was walking through the Audi Club & signed for my daughter, any idea who it was? Can't make out the signature. Nice guy, made it out to her.
BTW, ran in to Mohammed S also, very nice guy, extremely respectful. Wish I asked him about Haskins. Had a few minutes alone with him.

Thank you.
Can't read guy's sigs. 1st letter was a T. He was a nice guy, asked to make sure he had proper spelling of my daughter's name.

Yeah - I thought that was really, really cool seeing some of the old guard.

Devon Mac., Westerman, Wright, Harmon, Ryan, A. Davis, Sanu were on the big screen.

Seeing the NFL alums and a few who were in the league but now have moved on was one of the primary highlights of the spring game. Having 4 who just won the SB there topped it off, along with Sanu, who is always a crowd favorite. I hope this came across well on TV and, like someone above suggested, made it abundantly clear to recruits that you can play at Rutgers AND have a good career in the NFL.

Very cool to see (not that other teams don't do similar things) --- but seeing everyone for DMac to Harry Swayne was very very cool.

I've said for a couple years now.... Anthony Davis doesn't say much (and I know he might not have loved GS, but) he clearly loves Flood and he is, without a doubt, the biggest cheerleader we have to keep kids home!!!

Reactions: PRH_RU and redking
ADVERTISEMENT