ADVERTISEMENT

Former Syracuse basketball player arrested, accused of being 'drug mule' for rapper Diddy

I think this goes to show that if they can say “ex-(insert well-known college) basketball/football player arrested for (insert salacious crime)” that’s what they do.

So it’s not just Rutgers!

I think this goes to show that if they can say “ex-(insert well-known college) basketball/football player arrested for (insert salacious crime)” that’s what they do.

So it’s not just Rutgers!
Yeah it’s actually kind of ridiculous that they identify this kid as a former Syracuse basketball player, which has zero to do with the crimes, was 4-6 years ago, and the kid was a walkon who then moved on to Fairmount State.

Like, who freaking cares that the kid was a scrub on the Cuse bball team 5 years ago?

Yeah it’s actually kind of ridiculous that they identify this kid as a former Syracuse basketball player, which has zero to do with the crimes, was 4-6 years ago, and the kid was a walkon who then moved on to Fairmount State.

Like, who freaking cares that the kid was a scrub on the Cuse bball team 5 years ago?

I fell for it!

I always thought Fairmont state was shady

Clickbait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT