ADVERTISEMENT

Fries to PSU

small_the+joker+funny+wallpaper.jpg

-PSU grad

Fraud and liars win in college football, unfortunately. Would love Rutgers to win with our head coach which will stop the trend.

Michigan hiring Paramus C HC Chris Partridge doesn't seem to have paid off yet. Of course that could change should Gary winds up there.

Reactions: RUwoz
HS kids head Southwest. NYC kids to RU , NJ kids to Pa, Pa kids to Ohio.

Who cares, I'll take any player from Florida over these drama queen jersey guys. He will be a bust for them anyways, can't wait for our Dline to plow over him and smack him around when he comes back to Jersey

Does anyone else see what is going on with recruiting in the East division? It's likely that four teams will finish with classes in the top 20 this year. If we don't pick it up soon, we're going to be able to pencil in four automatic losses every year.

Chris Rock once said "A Man's Only as Faithful as His Options". Easier to stay home when you have fewer options.

That's bullshit. Some men just find the right woman and value the relationship so much that they don't seriously consider being unfaithful....despite the options. The idea that all men are equally as likely to cheat given identical options is just stupid.

Reactions: Cruising Route 66
Nothing to get worked up over . Would have been nice if he stayed committed, but once he de-committed RU was out of the picture.
Don't like him choosing Penn St, but he did and won't whine about it.
Can't wish him luck on the field, but hope he stays injury free.

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
Nothing to get worked up over . Would have been nice if he stayed committed, but once he de-committed RU was out of the picture.
Don't like him choosing Penn St, but he did and won't whine about it.
Can't wish him luck on the field, but hope he stays injury free.

Huh, am i missing something? Don't think he ever committed then de-committed from RU..He was always high on RU until tonight, although RU was never the favorite.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but think you must be thinking of someone else.

That's bullshit. Some men just find the right woman and value the relationship so much that they don't seriously consider being unfaithful....despite the options. The idea that all men are equally as likely to cheat given identical options is just stupid.

Lighten up Dad...he's a comedian.

Does anyone else see what is going on with recruiting in the East division? It's likely that four teams will finish with classes in the top 20 this year. If we don't pick it up soon, we're going to be able to pencil in four automatic losses every year.

That is reality, and the recruits know it. Joining the Big dogs doesn't mean they let you run or eat with them. You can eat the scraps when they are bloated. Better keep pace with Maryland too or it will be 5 automatic losses and Bowl eligible danger territory, every year.

Huh, am i missing something? Don't think he ever committed then de-committed from RU..He was always high on RU until tonight, although RU was never the favorite.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but think you must be thinking of someone else.

Think you're right and I was mistaken because of the way he talked about Rutgers
I thought RU was his favorite, but seems I'm wrong about that as well.

He never committed or said RU was his top choice, so Fries committing to the Nits isn't as bad as I thought.
Just not good [winking]

Reactions: mikemarc1
Who cares, I'll take any player from Florida over these drama queen jersey guys. He will be a bust for them anyways, can't wait for our Dline to plow over him and smack him around when he comes back to Jersey

Man... Too much butthurt exposed :/

But he gets kids who Rutgers want. What side of the fence you on??
Lovable head coach who gets no big time recruits or a fraud who gets them all??
So far I've agreed with you on your views on Rutgers recruiting but I wouldn't want a fraud for a HC. I'll just just be a dreamer and hope for a good guy coach that knows how to get all the recruits

Reactions: ruready07
That is reality, and the recruits know it. Joining the Big dogs doesn't mean they let you run or eat with them. You can eat the scraps when they are bloated. Better keep pace with Maryland too or it will be 5 automatic losses and Bowl eligible danger territory, every year.

Jerry-Sandusky-December-7-mugshot.jpg

Do you figure this man ever called himself "Big Dog" when he was, you know, diddling little boys?

Reactions: PSUAschman

Can't disagree with this. But I wouldn't consider Penn State a "Big Dog" either. There's only two Big Dogs right now in the Big Ten East - Ohio State and Michigan State. Penn State and Michigan are chasing them. Rutgers and Maryland are chasing them. And Indiana is chasing us.

Jerry-Sandusky-December-7-mugshot.jpg

Do you figure this man ever called himself "Big Dog" when he was, you know, diddling little boys?

Is he related to Fries? You know, the 4 star number ten player in the State of NJ? He is a relatively Big Dog at 6ft 6in. and 270lbs. Do they diddle in Jersey?

Can't disagree with this. But I wouldn't consider Penn State a "Big Dog" either. There's only two Big Dogs right now in the Big Ten East - Ohio State and Michigan State. Penn State and Michigan are chasing them. Rutgers and Maryland are chasing them. And Indiana is chasing us.

You were talking about recruiting and 4 in the top 20. Those are the big dogs in recruiting that everyone else is chasing. On field performance can be a different story for sure, for various reasons.

You were talking about recruiting and 4 in the top 20. Those are the big dogs in recruiting that everyone else is chasing. On field performance can be a different story for sure, for various reasons.

Fair enough. You were the first who mentioned "automatic losses" and "bowl eligibility"...so figured your post was related to one field "Big Dogs".

Either way, RU has a long way to go to compete in the Big Ten East..

Schiano was known as the biggest snake oil salesmen in the Big East, why was he ok for us?

I must have missed it. Who besides a couple of jagoffs in Syracuse and Storrs opined that Schiano was a "snake oil salesman" ?

ADVERTISEMENT