ADVERTISEMENT

I predict Chris Ash will only win one game in 2018

RUtix4me

All American
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2015
I am beginning to feel like Flood will run in to issues this season. Can’t put my finger on it, but I thinking he will be out. If he is I bet Chris Ash will be considered as a candidate and may actually be hired. I want to put it out there that I think he will only win one game in his third season. This will lead to a lot of back and forth on whether the soon to be hire was the right hire. I want to get it on record now that I think he will need a six year plan, as he won’t get it done in 3 years. I am sure people will start dredging up posts on the topic, so I want to make sure my view is on the books here.

Last edited:
Here is the letter Nakia wrote to his step father. I have heard quite a few parents bemoan that their kids do not not seem to appreciate what they have. Nakia is a special kid.

Griffin-Stewart composed a letter to his stepfather, who was, until now, unaware of this tribute:

Rotell "Sid" Stewart,
Without you, I question if I would be where I'm at today. From your non-stop support to your unconditional love, down to your endless belief in me, you have inspired me not only to continue to chase after the goals, dreams and aspirations I have for myself, but to actually attain them. Knowing that you work three jobs kills me. No man should have to work like that. All the sacrifices you made for my mom and I, never have they gone unnoticed. When I'm feeling down, lazy or unmotivated, I think of you and the way you work and my whole attitude changes. I promise I'm going to make it one day and be successful so you will never have to work another day of your life. Anyone who knows me, knows my mother is my world. With me being an only child, leaving her for college is one of the most difficult things I will ever endure. But knowing a man I hold in such high regard and love with all of my heart is going to be there for her when I'm not around keeps me sane. I couldn't ask for a better father, better friend, better role model or idol than you. You truly are my inspiration and motivation. I appreciate everything you have ever done for me. I love you.

Happy Father's Day,

Nakia Griffin-Stewart

Nakia will be successful in life no matter what path he takes. Happy father's day Rotell Stewart!

Here is the letter Nakia wrote to his step father. I have heard quite a few parents bemoan that their kids do not not seem to appreciate what they have. Nakia is a special kid.

Griffin-Stewart composed a letter to his stepfather, who was, until now, unaware of this tribute:

Rotell "Sid" Stewart,
Without you, I question if I would be where I'm at today. From your non-stop support to your unconditional love, down to your endless belief in me, you have inspired me not only to continue to chase after the goals, dreams and aspirations I have for myself, but to actually attain them. Knowing that you work three jobs kills me. No man should have to work like that. All the sacrifices you made for my mom and I, never have they gone unnoticed. When I'm feeling down, lazy or unmotivated, I think of you and the way you work and my whole attitude changes. I promise I'm going to make it one day and be successful so you will never have to work another day of your life. Anyone who knows me, knows my mother is my world. With me being an only child, leaving her for college is one of the most difficult things I will ever endure. But knowing a man I hold in such high regard and love with all of my heart is going to be there for her when I'm not around keeps me sane. I couldn't ask for a better father, better friend, better role model or idol than you. You truly are my inspiration and motivation. I appreciate everything you have ever done for me. I love you.

Happy Father's Day,

Nakia Griffin-Stewart

What a great letter from an amazing young man. I will enjoy rooting for him at Rutgers and in life. No doubt he will be successful no matter what path he chooses.

Someone asked the staff the other day about " a Rutgers guy". Well there is your answer. All class Nakia!

I don't care how many stars he had or what he was ranked. He's a guy I'd want on my team anytime.

That letter brought tears to my eyes. This whole family gets what is important in life. The young man is special in my eyes, and I am so glad he is on the RU team.

Wow, just an amazing letter. My new favorite Rutgers player. I also had a step father who I was very close to. He passed way to young. There isn't a day I don't think about him and I hope my 2 sons realize how much I love them,and tried to be as good a father to them as my step dad was to me.

When he says
"I promise I'm going to make it one day and be successful so you will never have to work another day of your life."
You can be certain of his sincerity - and you can be confident that "make it one day" does not absolutely mean All-Pro in the NFL - it could be a regional Manager with Prudential, a Director of Marketing at Johnson & Johnson, it could be on Wall Street, it could be any number of possibilities - and he will make it - all because of his determination, the inspiration that he has & will receive and the education that he will earn at this high quality institution! Fantastic that RU attracts students of this caliber - and pleased that this program has a head coach who will move heaven & earth to make sure that his player have every opportunity to achieve their life dreams.

Nakia Griffin-Stewart is definitely a special young man.

WOW That was a powerful letter and I am sure Nakia will succeed in life. I am so pleased he will be part of the Rutgers FAMILY.

Well worth bringing back up. I have a whole newfound respect for the young man. Extremely impressive and heartfelt letter.

Reactions: RUfubar
I am beginning to feel like Flood will run in to issues this season. Can’t put my finger on it, but I thinking he will be out. If he is I bet Chris Ash will be considered as a candidate and may actually be hired. I want to put it out there that I think he will only win one game in his third season. This will lead to a lot of back and forth on whether the soon to be hire was the right hire. I want to get it on record now that I think he will need a six year plan, as he won’t get it done in 3 years. I am sure people will start dredging up posts on the topic, so I want to make sure my view is on the books here.
Hey, The Amazing Kreskin, you should have played the Mega millions you numb skull. We could have had a new coach by now. Since you decided not to use your amazing abilities for prophecies I blame this season and future debacles on you. Anytime a Rutgers athletic program struggles from now on, I will blame @RUtix4me because he could've prevented it with his amazing prophecy gift.

Reactions: RUtix4me
Seriously though, what happened to Stewart Griffen? I thought he showed some signs last year.

The White House has a job waiting for you. They rewrite history constantly.
Hillary lost.. that job is now at the DNC.. only open to SJWs.

BTW... bad job by the OP changing his title... but WORSE job by whitebus in dragging politics into this.

Hillary lost.. that job is now at the DNC.. only open to SJWs.

BTW... bad job by the OP changing his title... but WORSE job by whitebus in dragging politics into this.
I edited my post to include a emoji so all you people will understand IT WAS A JOKE

I edited my post to include a emoji so all you people will understand IT WAS A JOKE
Do you really need to have it explained to you that , joke or not, political humor is not always appropriate.

There has to be a thousand different jokes you can make about someone trying to hide what they once said.. you chose to make a political joke.

Not that you are wrong.. Trump gets a lot of stuff wrong.. he doesn't really care to get things right. But comments like that belong on the CE board.

Do you really need to have it explained to you that , joke or not, political humor is not always appropriate.

There has to be a thousand different jokes you can make about someone trying to hide what they once said.. you chose to make a political joke.

Not that you are wrong.. Trump gets a lot of stuff wrong.. he doesn't really care to get things right. But comments like that belong on the CE board.
Since it was a joke on a thread that was a well played practical joke Im beyond amazed that anyone took it serious or as a political statement.
And I never get involved in the CE board...never.

Since it was a joke on a thread that was a well played practical joke Im beyond amazed that anyone took it serious or as a political statement.
And I never get involved in the CE board...never.
Well then, explain to me how the White House rewrites history.

That's the pivot of the joke... we're all supposed to know what you mean by that. What is it? How does the White House rewrite history and what's funny about it?

Well then, explain to me how the White House rewrites history.

That's the pivot of the joke... we're all supposed to know what you mean by that. What is it? How does the White House rewrite history and what's funny about it?

Is there something wrong with you? Serious question.

WhiteBus was making a simple joke, and you somehow turned it into a 10-paragraph lecture from mommy cum political rant.

I thought it was funny. Relax a little.

ADVERTISEMENT