ADVERTISEMENT

Handicap Seating?

fg7321

All Conference
Nov 29, 2009
So my friend is coming with me on Saturday and will have difficulty getting to the 300 level seats I have. He has a bad knee. He also has recovered from Pneumonia.

What is the process to get seats in the lower level for this game?

If he is just recovering he might want to reconsider being in the RAC with all the germy fans. I was in the hospital for 7 days end of Dec. intro Jan. I didn't even know I had it(Pneumonia). After doing some x-rays I was placed on oxygen asap. They started me on Augmentin. and Zithromax. By the next day the coughing/barking started, it was brutal.

So my friend is coming with me on Saturday and will have difficulty getting to the 300 level seats I have. He has a bad knee. He also has recovered from Pneumonia.

I believe the process is to go to the imside ticket booth and exchange the 300 seat for a handicap seat. There are a limited number though so get there early, especially Saturday when there will be a large crowd.

Reactions: fg7321
What about the Hospitality section. Available? Better seats? My knee is also a wreck so my days in the 200 level are done.

The RAC isn't a easy arena to move around to seating,rest rooms and concession stands because of the small width of concourses.

I would rent a wheelchair at your local RX … put the knee part up … make sure knee has a brace or wrap around it.and if possible make sure he has his nebulizer in hand.

I would rent a wheelchair at your local RX … put the knee part up … make sure knee has a brace or wrap around it.and if possible make sure he has his nebulizer in hand.
He decided on not going he is still coughing two weeks later

He decided on not going he is still coughing two weeks later
it is not likely he could get a seat anyway. I had spinal surgery in Oct and inquired well in advance about sitting there for a few early season games. Was told by my rep entire section was already sold out for the season.
(I did see one tix on sale at either SG or SH recently. I certainly hope there isn't someone out there taking advantage of that special benefit).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT