ADVERTISEMENT

Hartsfield

biazza38

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
I'm just curious about where he is going. Is he going the Juco route? And if so, would we consider recruiting him down the road as long as he was not involved with what happened?

This really is a sad situation for all parties involved, on one hand hazing can't happen and based on some of the reports about what happened these kids deserve to be punished... but there in lies the point, they are 16-17 year old KIDS. I think it's a real shame to deny a kid the opportunity to not only play big time football but also affect his future. If he wanted to come to rutgers I think that Kyle Flood, Myles and his parents all would need to sit down and come up with a plan for his success. Yes this incident should be addressed but it's a shame when a KID's life is potentially forever changed for the worse. Isn't that what Miami built their program on? giving an opportunity to kids with troubled backrounds and setting them up for success, why can't we do the same?

Reactions: Scarlet Knut
A goggle News search usually answers most questions.
Swimming, safety or ski?

6335620111352_6335620111352129878.jpg
opplanet-3m-334-safety-splash-goggle-40660-00000-10-10052010.jpg
1MgzkLb.png

Reactions: njbfr
Put on a pair of goggles and you can surf the internet? Who woulda thunk it.

This really is a sad situation for all parties involved, on one hand hazing can't happen and based on some of the reports about what happened these kids deserve to be punished... but there in lies the point, they are 16-17 year old KIDS. I think it's a real shame to deny a kid the opportunity to not only play big time football but also affect his future. If he wanted to come to rutgers I think that Kyle Flood, Myles and his parents all would need to sit down and come up with a plan for his success. Yes this incident should be addressed but it's a shame when a KID's life is potentially forever changed for the worse. Isn't that what Miami built their program on? giving an opportunity to kids with troubled backrounds and setting them up for success, why can't we do the same?

I agree with you in principle, but you better be damn sure the kid WANTS to change his ways and it not feeding you a line. A bad Apple can quickly sour the bunch in a locker room

If I was Flood, 'd give a chance to come in with "two strikes".

I'm just curious about where he is going. Is he going the Juco route? And if so, would we consider recruiting him down the road as long as he was not involved with what happened?

Not involved? He was the ring leader and he was charged.

think this kid still has a lot more to worry about than football right now..just cuz he was charged as a juvenile doesn't mean he writes "im sorry" on a blackboard 100 times and then goes back to his life...he is still facing some serious punishment..

I have known Myles since his was a baby because his father pledged me 15 years ago. So this one hits home for me. I am still in disbelief about the situation so I hope like everyone else, that he gets another chance. I do not condone what happened and especially from someone I knew in diapers.

Once the case has been fully adjudicated, I wouldn't object to giving him a shot. Aside from what the previous poster said, everyone I've spoken to in Sayreville who knows Miles says he's a good kid.

I guess we'd just have to be prepared to endure a lot of "giant foam finger" jokes.

Would you have a problem with PSU giving him a second chance?

I think everyone knows the answer to this question.

If Flood takes him in he is being a compassionate human being willing to give the kid a second chance, and if Franklin does he's a win-at-all-costs scumbag.

Don't anyone tell me anything different.

Reactions: Local Shill

If Flood takes him in he is being a compassionate human being willing to give the kid a second chance, and if Franklin does he's a win-at-all-costs scumbag.

Haha, you're a troll. Live with it.

PSU did the right thing in pulling his offer after the charges broke. Again, once the case is completely adjudicated, I wouldn't have a problem with anyone taking him.

It would be a public relations nightmare.Time to move on and refocus on getting some top tier 2016 recruits.

Well, whether either one of them takes him in or not, Flood IS a compassionate human being and Franklin IS a win-at-all-costs scumbag. Everybody knows that.

It would be a public relations nightmare.Time to move on and refocus on getting some top tier 2016 recruits.

Haha, you're a troll. Live with it.

PSU did the right thing in pulling his offer after the charges broke. Again, once the case is completely adjudicated, I wouldn't have a problem with anyone taking him.

Sure you would.

Sure you would.

You're an idiot.

I grew up in Sayreville, you stupid f*ck. I have deep roots in the town. Your arrogant presumption does nothing other than demonstrate for everyone watching the precise reason why we tend to think that PSU fans are scumbags.

F off dikbag. No one likes you here. They hate you more than me. And that's telling.

Reactions: RU4Real
Have to see how it reaches a conclusion - if it is resolved with what amounts to a minor reprimand and no 'official' labels - he could be a redemption project for a team - and RU might make the most sense.

But - If he is free - but is categorized as a sex offender & has to do the registration process for the rest of his life - no one will touch him

Reactions: JQRU91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT