ADVERTISEMENT

Haskins on campus RIGHT NOW

RUsojo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2010
Sanu and Jabbie must be halfway up in this kids ear...

Not getting him. Heard on the street. Hope I heard wrong...

Announcing sunday?
Shut the front door. I hope his decision is fairly soon.

Word on street not getting him? That would suck. It would definitely be good for the conference if we got him.

Someone named Kyle Fratello-Hakim (60% prediction accuracy this year) predicts he is RU-bound. Pretty much everyone else says UMD.

Probably giving Flood one last chance to change his mind, otherwise Maryland. I don't see why since we will beat them this year again. Rutgers fan when Sanu was playing and recruited back in grammar school by Rutgers I'm sure and now going to another school?

Last edited:
All hope in this basket, what could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:
isnt it better to keep expectations low? I'd rather believe we're not getting a commitment from him and then be surprised. but what's a commitment anyways. we need his signature in february not a verbal in may. still 9 months to wait this out

You guys beat us last year so that clearly means you should get every recruit over us. LOL

I don't see why since we will beat them this year again.

If only this logic was true. I'd love to be able to take guys away from Michigan and Penn State because we beat them. It doesn't work like that at all.

Maryland is the leader, but that doesn't mean a thing. Only matters what happens signing day.

Reactions: Scarlet Knut
How should we feel if after losing the battle to keep JG home, we lose a battle for Haskins in which Maryland (a true peer school) keeps their guy home.

Disclaimer: Not admitting defeat.

i heard, on the same street that screw was on, from a different guy, that he's coming here. hope I'm right…………………………….

Yup, we were the "leader" for JG, until we weren't. I doubt he's picking Maryland.
yet we were told by some that everyone knew that JG was never coming here.

Haskins has spent time here because it convenient when his mother comes back to Central NJ. Kid is a long shot. Nothing really to see here.

Maryland is a bb school, we are more a football school.

But don't act like your basketball is anywhere near our football. The logic you guys are trying to use here is ridiculous. If recruits always picked schools based off who beat who, then neither of our schools would ever be in consideration for guys like JG or Haskins. It's about soooo much more than that.

As for this recruitment, I still firmly believe Haskins ends up at MD. That said, Rutgers has made up a ton of ground and this is a two-horse race. He will not announce this weekend though, I can all but guarantee you that.

ADVERTISEMENT