ADVERTISEMENT

Have a Great Fourth Guys!

SkilletHead2

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2005
New Zealand
....and gals!

One of the things I really miss about not living in the US is the Fourth of July. We lived on a great block in Cranford (Thomas Street) and always had a big block party at one of the neighbour's houses. Good number of vets on our block and it was always a wonderful event.

So, thanks to all the veterans who frequent this board, and to everyone who vigorously participates in the wonderful experiment in democracy that makes us great. I'll hoist one up from down under on the Fourth for you all!

Happy 4th of July from here in Hong Kong.

I've been living and working overseas going on 14 years. For me, the 4th usually turns out to be, "Oh Yeah, that's right", and just another day.

....and gals!

One of the things I really miss about not living in the US is the Fourth of July. We lived on a great block in Cranford (Thomas Street) and always had a big block party at one of the neighbour's houses. Good number of vets on our block and it was always a wonderful event.

So, thanks to all the veterans who frequent this board, and to everyone who vigorously participates in the wonderful experiment in democracy that makes us great. I'll hoist one up from down under on the Fourth for you all!

Same to you and all board members. We attend a nice fireworks display at a family part out in central PA every year. The only downside is the occasional chatter from the Happy Valley drones.

Always liked Cranford. Great little town. I'm a Westfield resident (no I'm not the Watcher) but I still get my haircut there and often use the downtown. We were moments from buying a nice colonial on the north side about a half mile from the boat house many years ago but living in the area most of my life I was always nervous about the flooding up there.

Reactions: SkilletHead2
Same to you and all board members. We attend a nice fireworks display at a family part out in central PA every year. The only downside is the occasional chatter from the Happy Valley drones.

Always liked Cranford. Great little town. I'm a Westfield resident (no I'm not the Watcher) but I still get my haircut there and often use the downtown. We were moments from buying a nice colonial on the north side about a half mile from the boat house many years ago but living in the area most of my life I was always nervous about the flooding up there.

Probably a good move on not buying near the river!

If you did WHAT with a sheep?
Fired a firework is what I intended. But we take all sheep jokes in the intended spirit. Have about 30 of them on my property right now. They belong to the farmer down the road. They'll give birth in August/September. New born lambs are about the cutest and funniest things you've ever seen.

Fired a firework is what I intended. But we take all sheep jokes in the intended spirit. Have about 30 of them on my property right now. They belong to the farmer down the road. They'll give birth in August/September. New born lambs are about the cutest and funniest things you've ever seen.
Sheep jokes are great!

As it is now the 4th up here, Happy 4th of July to you and everyone on Scarlet Nation! This is truly a day to reflect on our independence and on what freedom truly means.

Reactions: SkilletHead2
ADVERTISEMENT