ADVERTISEMENT

HELP! John or Bobby, please contact me...

Feb 17, 2002
John or Bobby,

I'm a paying member and have been for 10 years. However, as of today, I'm locked out of the Round Table. I checked my subscription status and it shows I'm a monthly subscriber with a current CC on file. I went to contact Rivals but they have some weird email address that doesn't belong to me so I can't contact them as their response won't reach me.

Please contact me at wtb@williamblylaw.com and let me know how we can fix this situation. Not being able to access RT content is driving me bonkers. Thanks.

Bill

Unfortunately, there is no contact info on his profile page. Does anyone have John's email address or a way to contact him?

John or Bobby,

I'm a paying member and have been for 10 years. However, as of today, I'm locked out of the Round Table. I checked my subscription status and it shows I'm a monthly subscriber with a current CC on file. I went to contact Rivals but they have some weird email address that doesn't belong to me so I can't contact them as their response won't reach me.

Please contact me at wtb@williamblylaw.com and let me know how we can fix this situation. Not being able to access RT content is driving me bonkers. Thanks.

Bill
----------------

here is a guess.....did you recently get a new replacement cc with a different exp date and or security code?....if so, the old one is not working

ADVERTISEMENT