ADVERTISEMENT

Help Penn State pick their Whiteout game

Does anybody truly believe they are going to do what people pick? Even if 100% voted for Buffalo then they would just say that Rutgers got most of the vote

Creep State

3/15/15

"STATE COLLEGE -- One of the more troubling aspects of the fraternity crisis sweeping across Penn State is that scores of men -- ranging from college-age students to possibly men in their 30s and older -- stood in silence and did nothing as young women were sexually exploited, perhaps even assaulted.

That's how victims advocates are couching the idea that the 143 members of Kappa Delta Rho failed to report to authorities that fraternity members were posting on private Facebook pages scores of graphic and disturbing photos of nude and partially nude women in sexual or embarrassing poses. Many of the women appeared to have been unconscious."

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/03/penn_state_fraternity_bystande.html

I voted for us. Beating Ped during those played out white outs would be awesome.
Unless you want to buy tickets, in which case it will raise the price substanitlly/.

No dice on that. Beating them at all will be awesome. Dont need to pay extra money and have fewer RU fans in attendence.

Creep State

3/15/15

"STATE COLLEGE -- One of the more troubling aspects of the fraternity crisis sweeping across Penn State is that scores of men -- ranging from college-age students to possibly men in their 30s and older -- stood in silence and did nothing as young women were sexually exploited, perhaps even assaulted.

That's how victims advocates are couching the idea that the 143 members of Kappa Delta Rho failed to report to authorities that fraternity members were posting on private Facebook pages scores of graphic and disturbing photos of nude and partially nude women in sexual or embarrassing poses. Many of the women appeared to have been unconscious."

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/03/penn_state_fraternity_bystande.html

You need to get a hobby and a life.

Reactions: Rokodesh and h8ru
Not sure why we care that PSU wears the away team's color. They first tried twice to get people to wear blue but it didn't work. If they pick the RU game I say join them, and add briefs as hats.

I voted for us. Beating Ped during those played out white outs would be awesome.
You're playing a team called "Ped?" I don't see them on your schedule. However, I do see that you are playing the Penn State Nittany Lions. Prepare to get waxed my friend.

Reactions: h8ru
Why does the choice for the Army game say "Army West Point". The game is not at West Point. Would they not know who was being referred to if they just said "Army"?

Why does the choice for the Army game say "Army West Point". The game is not at West Point. Would they not know who was being referred to if they just said "Army"?
Game is at West Point

Howie'81 & Lion8286
Audrey-hepburn-deal-with-it.gif

Rutgers is going to win in a landslide. Looking forward to welcoming many of you and your fans to Happy Valley.

Reactions: Rokodesh
Glad Rutgers isn't the whiteout game .
Don't want RU to be any part of promoting a game in Not So Happy Valley against a school without honor..

I just can't see PSU having a whiteout against a team that won once in 24 tries in the last 64 years.

I just can't see PSU having a whiteout against a team that won once in 24 tries in the last 64 years.

With the number of nitwit trolls obsessed with RU FB,it ( to my dismay) will happen.
Check when psu played RU to get those wins.
Most were when the Scarlet Knights were more of a D-1AA program than a major program.
Even when RU played in a major conference it wasn't funded enough to field teams that could compete with the better known programs.
But if it makes you feel better your Nits have a decided advantage in the W-L column.
1995 was the last time until the 2014 game and RU had vastly improved since their cupcake days.

But it's Penn St's history of covering up crimes that it's players are involved in, and getting charges lessened or dropped because of the influence
Penn St football has in the area its located is why I don't want RU to be part of any publicity to attract fans to Beaver Stadium.
I'm not even considering the type of person Penn St made Coach Emeritus after he " retired " from his DC position, shortly after being accused of a hideous crime , that seemed to have been whitewashed by the local police.
The nitwit trolls convinced me that the pervert "retired" because he was told he wouldn't be replacing his good buddy as HC.

With the number of nitwit trolls obsessed with RU FB,it ( to my dismay) will happen.
Check when psu played RU to get those wins.
Most were when the Scarlet Knights were more of a D-1AA program than a major program.
Even when RU played in a major conference it wasn't funded enough to field teams that could compete with the better known programs.
But if it makes you feel better your Nits have a decided advantage in the W-L column.
1995 was the last time until the 2014 game and RU had vastly improved since their cupcake days.

But it's Penn St's history of covering up crimes that it's players are involved in, and getting charges lessened or dropped because of the influence
Penn St football has in the area its located is why I don't want RU to be part of any publicity to attract fans to Beaver Stadium.
I'm not even considering the type of person Penn St made Coach Emeritus after he " retired " from his DC position, shortly after being accused of a hideous crime , that seemed to have been whitewashed by the local police.
The nitwit trolls convinced me that the pervert "retired" because he was told he wouldn't be replacing his good buddy as HC.

you're handling the news quite well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT