ADVERTISEMENT

Hospitality Area - Is it worth it?

rcube1994

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Looking for feedback on the pregame and halftime hospitality area at the RAC. I've seen the menu and it looks decent so wondering peoples thoughts.

Also, what are the requirements to be able to purchase it, and what is the cost?

Looks like a stampede at halftime trying to get over there. Seems like it could be pretty crowded.

It’s convenient for pregame and fine for a one off, but I agree it is underwhelming.

Last year it was 50/per person per game. You also need a certain points level. Food was OK, nothing special. If convenience is your goal, it’s great. Halftime was a waste I was told last year there is. Waiting list for tickets.

Reactions: rcube1994
I liked it
Food was good
Nice people, talking Rutgers basketball, relaxed atmosphere, beer available for purchase, ample space

What are the requirements and how do you buy them for an individual game? I remember being able to purchase it a long time ago and did for a few games.

For what you pay vs what you get?

I think they charge like 60-70 bucks and it’s like water popcorn and some meh food. Could do better going to the concessions
Oh stop. I have been there. I can see after a while how it gets redundant but every once in a while its a nice treat, plus its intimate you're paying for that as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT