ADVERTISEMENT

Humongous win, just HUGE!

RU848789

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
Metuchen, NJ
Man did we need that. I'd say Mag made some difference with 4/8 and great defense, but so many other guys stepped up too. Cliff with 11/13/7, Noah with 19 and made all his FTs, Davis played great in his first start with great D and some nice points, Gavin with 3 treys, Hyatt also with 3 treys and Simpson, Wolf and Oskar all made contributions. Loved our intensity on defense and we shot lights out from deep at 12-24. Again, huge, huge win and if we can now beat Miss State, we're back on track to be relevant this year.

Last edited:
win GIF

We needed a win, and no question we are better with Mag. But it's only a humongous win if it leads to something.
We disagree. To me it's humongous, because the season was on the brink of going into the shitter and with Mag back and the way the rest of the team played it showed what we're capable of going forward. A loss here would've been really hard to recover from as a 3rd straight P6 loss, plus it's a very nice road win, which is always important.

Man did we need that. I'd say Mag made some difference with 4/8 and great defense, but so many other guys stepped up too. Cliff with 11/13/7, Noah with 19 and made all his FTs, Davis played great in his first start with great D and some nice points, Gavin with 3 treys, Hyatt also with 3 treys and Simpson, Wolf and Oskar all made contributions. Loved our intensity on defense and we shot lights out from deep at 12-24. Again, huge, huge win and if we can now beat Miss State, we're back on track to be relevant this year.
I agree. The main take I get was our INTENSITY! If they can play with this same intensity, this team will be fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT