ADVERTISEMENT

I Think We Bowl in 2019

A

anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy

Things look down right now but I think the future is bright. First and foremost I'm going under the assumption that Ash is gone and either Schiano or Partridge is hired.

With Schiano or Partridge hired I think we will get an immediate infusion of quality grad transfers and JUCOs. For starters, I think Brandon Wimbush would be our starting qb in 2019 and we'd also land the likes of Drew Singleton, Saleem Brightwell and Najee Clayton (yes it has happened before). With a head coach like Schiano or Partridge, I have extremely confidence in them finding 2 plug and play DL's to make our D work. Personally, I think schiano would move back to more of a 4-3 and I'd be curious to see Schaino's thoughts on the "R" position if he is in fact the coach. I also have confidence that Schiano or Partridge would be able to land a grad transfer WR, OL (Applefield quality), and Safety. With the return of guys like Onyechi and Dixon we will sure up our depth issues a little bit as well.

I'd foresee a starting lineup comprised of the following.

DE- Tverdov - Mason
3T- Previllion - Bordner/grad transfer
DT- Grad Transfer - Bowles/Turner
R- Lumor - Onyechi
WLB- Najee Clayton - Maddox
MLB- O3 - Battle
SAM- Saleem Brightwell - Fogg
CB - Young - J. Paul
CB- Avery - Nyquee Hawkins
SS- Damon Hayes - Izien
FS- Grad Transfer - Barrow

LT- O'Neal - Clark
LG- Vretman - Krimin
C- Jackson - Maietti
RG- Seymour - Londsdorf
RT- Grad Transfer - Sutton
TE- Vkolek - Robinson
WR- Melton - Grad Transfer
SWR- Lewis - Blackshear
WR- Jones - Yusef Terry
QB- Wimbush - Lewis
RB- Pacheco/Blackshear/Young

K- Davidovicz
P- Korsak
LS- Billy

I think this is a bowl contending team IF a change is made and either schiano or partridge is brought in

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News