ADVERTISEMENT

I'm a Hall of Famer now! New profile descriptions...

Leonard23

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Legend
Hall of Famer
Heisman Winner
All American
All Conference
Senior
Junior
Sophomore
Freshman
Redshirt

There's only one more goal for me to accomplish in life before I can rest in peace. I'm a Hall of Famer now, but if I apply myself I think I can get to the next level of "Complete and Utter Failure" by the time I'm 70. I hope I can still do push-ups by then. In any case, Mr. and Mrs. Screw will both be wearing worn-out cowboy boots and living in a bunker in Texas by then, so I won't even be able to celebrate my accomplishment properly.

Legend
Hall of Famer
Heisman Winner
All American
All Conference
Senior
Junior
Sophomore
Freshman
Redshirt

As I posted in the Round Table, I am very unhappy. These are done by number of posts.

I believe they ought to have the title ladders determined by the number of WORDS posted.

I am pretty sure I would be the non-staff writer leader, if that were the case.

Hey, check out my avatar. Those are my alpacas. But if I look about an inch to the right of it, or an inch or so above, I keep thinking it's the Washington Redskins logo. Anybody else see that?

Hey, check out my avatar. Those are my alpacas. But if I look about an inch to the right of it, or an inch or so above, I keep thinking it's the Washington Redskins logo. Anybody else see that?

Not seeing the Redskins, but like the alpacas. Do you wear alpaca clothing? I had a pair of socks and absolutely loved them. Was hoping to get a sweater or light jacket, but it doesn't seem like the material's taken off like wool.

Heisman winner....hmmmm who to pick? OJ, Jameis Winston, Johnny Manziel....decisions decisions.

BTW, all these silly quips reminds me of oldman. Any news on him yet?

Not seeing the Redskins, but like the alpacas. Do you wear alpaca clothing? I had a pair of socks and absolutely loved them. Was hoping to get a sweater or light jacket, but it doesn't seem like the material's taken off like wool.

We'll shear them once a year in early summer (well, I won't, but I've actually helped in the process with other alpacas). My daughter is a knitter so hoping to get a scarf or something out of it!

he is not from this board
But listed as a legend on it.
Think members of other boards should have visitor/guest instead of the classifications Scarlet Nation members receive.
But bet the classification is from Rivals, not any of the school boards belonging to the Rivals Network.

As I posted in the Round Table, I am very unhappy. These are done by number of posts.

I believe they ought to have the title ladders determined by the number of WORDS posted.

You haven't had one of those epic posts in the new site, when you do you will end up with 8 gazillion likes. That is where I predict you will be the leader.

Some boards have "reputations" that are awarded. I see "points" but I do not know what that means. Jelly, you are a legend in my book because your posts are legendary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT