ADVERTISEMENT

Football INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Football falls to Wisconsin 24-13

I can't decide if the best hot take is Simon should start or we were expected to beat Wisconsin and Prime probably would have.

There's a lot of mental issues lurking out there in this world.

Reactions: Kbee3
The hot take is that this is the best defense that we’ve had since joining this conference so we can get to 6 wins if this QB improves his accuracy; which is terrible.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
The game was much closer than the final score because of two plays in the first half.
The Pick 6 Interception instead of a TD really changed the game.
Backbreaker. We were never gonna come back from that one.

The game was much closer than the final score because of two plays in the first half.
10-3 or 10-7 vs. 17-0 changed the game big time. Also, throw in the refs phantom calls once again and we might have been doomed no matter what happened.

Two weeks in a row where a pick 6 really changed what could have been. Although I understand the frustration with Schiano's obsession in protecting the ball, but these last two weeks are the reason why.

Last edited:
Two weeks in a row where a pick 6 really changed what could have been. Although I understand the frustration with Schiano's obsession in protecting the ball, but these last two weeks are the reason.
Then he’s got to bench Wimsatt, which he will not do. It’s on him, either the philosophy or the bad qb.

2 for 12 on third down
64 rushing yards.

Just a really boring game to watch. Rutgers never really threatened Wisc. They played the exact type of style they’re known for (even if they are claiming or trying to air raid).

I was 5 rows behind their bench and Wisc players and coaches looked very relaxed and comfortable all game.

Reactions: RUScrew85
Int isn't why we lost. Don't delude yourselves. Our offense stinks, we're lucky the D didn't break down or it's ugly

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
Important to remember we benefited when Wisconsin fumbled going in. So it goes both directions. The way that drive was going it was likely 7 pts with the d looking totally gassed.

The offensive play calling and coaching was horrid yesterday!! Absolutely awful.

Use the dang timeout with the ball in the 4 yard line !!! I was screaming from my seat for about 40 seconds to use the timeout
Absolutely this.
We had 2 timeouts as I recall.
WTF is this Staff doing???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT