ADVERTISEMENT

***Isaiah Wright commits to RU***

He's recruited at WR. Great pickup. I believe he had a Wisconsin offer too. He said recently his top four were Wisconsin Maryland osu and us

Welcome to the banks!

Rutgers University
The Birthplace of College Football

Last edited:
Was really hoping Isaiah would choose RU. This young guy has got some serious skills and I believe he's gonna kill it out on the field for "R" Knights during his college career!

WELCOME, Isaiah, to the Rutgers family! -GREAT having you with us "On The Banks"!!

really has been a lot of fun to come to the boards and see a new kid committing almost every other day haha. B1G is having a good recruiting month overall

Wright is a very solid pick-up. More kudos to the coaching staff and to Wright for choosing RU.

I see that he is listed as an "athlete" on the commitment page, not a WR. I take it he's a very versatile player with a large skill set. I also assume that means there's room for another WR.

I don't lose any sleep over the Jersey kids. If we won ten games with no NJ starters I'm completely fine with that.

Reactions: ruready07
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to Rutgers Mr. Wright!!!

Anyway, back to Wright, awesome pickup by Flood and company. It looks like June's momentum has carried into July!

Welcome to the Banks Mr. Wright!
Looks like a solid athlete - I like the one handed INT's - reminds me of someone too
Go RU!

Mark me down as impressed by his HUDL tape. The competition looks marginal at best but for a guy his size you can certainly see that he has quite a bit of wiggle in him. With that size and elusiveness he would be dominating at any competition level.

Welcome aboard Isaiah!

No, one more spot to fill.

Not sure if there's one more wr spot to fill, but this is shaping up as the best wr class here since 2012, which had Agudosi at 5.7, Carroo at 5.8, Peele at 5.7, and Ian Thomas at 5.7.
I would guess that if one of the top wr prospects that we're still in it for were to want to commit here we'd find room.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT