ADVERTISEMENT

Just for funsies: Anthony Brown to BCU (haw haw)

BC is very raw at QB, i think they only have Darius Wade a true soph and troy Flutie. They got Robinson from Montclair last year also, and he enroled early. So there will be a ton of opportunities for any of these guys.

There is not a single aspect of Syracuse NY or their football program that is better than BC. Not a single, solitary one. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Their 20th century history?
Is that what your bringing lol? News flash, no 17 year old kid cares about Ernie Davis or Jim Brown. I`d venture a guess that the first time they ever hear of either is when an SU recruiter mentions them. They emulate todays NFLers. When was the last interview you read where a kid says he models his game off of either of those players? The answer is never.

Yes, cuse fans are taking this a bit hard....many are elevating their recruiter Acosta to being a magician when it comes to landing NJ prospects......so one theory is that the school is trying to use him nationally too much and not keeping him in his wheel house, NJ......typically, and much as we do, they are saying it is not over yet....

Are we really making fun of another school's inept recruiting. Talk about throwing stones while living in a glass house.

Is that what your bringing lol? News flash, no 17 year old kid cares about Ernie Davis or Jim Brown.

Dear god, this board REALLY REALLY needs a sarcasm font. I couldn't care less about Syracuse. They only thing they've ever been good for is firing their coach, allowing us to grab Rice and the other NY kids. Oh, and Greg Robinson. That was hilarious.

Cuse board on this is a great read for fans of Schadenfreude. Apparently Brown was scared off by those 2 great QBs from this years class, LOL. He was their JG and DH rolled into one.

Are we really making fun of another school's inept recruiting. Talk about throwing stones while living in a glass house.
------------
Syracuse fans have had a long history of attacking all things RU, one being a thread, the all inclusive RU dumpster
Fire thread, that has run for years on one of their boards......if they know you are a visitor on their board you cannot have a civil discussion, even if you want to give them a bit of useful info.....we at least, have a bit of tolerance, I believe, if someone visits us not starting smack.

That said, there are two things worth knowing......Brown was their JG and Haskins.....and there are a lot of RU fans happy to see them suffer, their posts on their loss much similar to our posts.

The other thing is that they vastly over estimate their NJ recruiting in our state....they truly believe that they can pull several top players every year

Their superiority complex is astounding. But they were give ammo. Being voted number 1 party school in addition to having s bunch of lying, cheats in The bball program has really given them false hope that they have any future relevance. Once that goddamn fraud, Boeheim is gone they can return to being a complete no one in a complete nowhere. where they belong.

lxlu4.jpg

I think Brown, being a smallish, running, mobile QB would have been better suited for Syracuse's offense than BCs'. BC (unless they changed) is a run heavy offense, maybe more so than RU, who had Pro Style QB rated higher than Brown as he fits our offense better. I doubt (but not positive) that Brown has the arm strength of Russo or Duncan (not to mention a Haskins or JG).
SPP Hilliman will be the feature back at BC this year. If any remembers Seton Hall Prep's Coner Wujiac in HS, he was a 215 pound TE/ LB. He is now a 300 pound DT, lol. Big kid.

I just check their board. 17 page thread on the 30th ranked NJ prospect? Not sure if the grown men over there following Brown's twitter is worst than the grown men here obsessively checking player tweets.

ADVERTISEMENT