ADVERTISEMENT

Just wanted to stop by with some wrestling news

kjb32812

Hall of Famer
Dec 25, 2008
You guys held your own in your first B1G Championship. You got off to a rough start at the majority of the lower weights but picked it up in the mids.

Ashnault led the way for you. I really like watching the kid wrestle and he's going to be a good one for you. He had a fall in the Quarters and his confidence has to be soaring as he locks up with Stieber in the semis.

Billy Smith wrestled his arse off in the Quarters but lost to the #1 seed. Good showing though. Same thing with Hrymack who lost to #4 Burak (IA) in the Quarters.

You have a lot of guys who won their first match in wrestlebacks and are back at it tonight. Coverage is on Big Ten Plus at 6 p.m. if you are interested. You have to pay to get access but there is coverage of all mats so you will see all the action left today as well as tomorrow. Pretty good deal considering you can cancel when coming to the end of your month.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know your kids represented Rutgers well. I have to think you will finish towards the bottom of the second third in the team standings (or top of third tier) depending on how you do in consolations.

Ashnault is a monster and will go down as a great here after his four years are done

Ashnault is a monster and will go down as a great here after his four years are done

Originally posted by kjb32812:
You guys held your own in your first B1G Championship. You got off to a rough start at the majority of the lower weights but picked it up in the mids.

Ashnault led the way for you. I really like watching the kid wrestle and he's going to be a good one for you. He had a fall in the Quarters and his confidence has to be soaring as he locks up with Stieber in the semis.

Billy Smith wrestled his arse off in the Quarters but lost to the #1 seed. Good showing though. Same thing with Hrymack who lost to #4 Burak (IA) in the Quarters.

You have a lot of guys who won their first match in wrestlebacks and are back at it tonight. Coverage is on Big Ten Plus at 6 p.m. if you are interested. You have to pay to get access but there is coverage of all mats so you will see all the action left today as well as tomorrow. Pretty good deal considering you can cancel when coming to the end of your month.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know your kids represented Rutgers well. I have to think you will finish towards the bottom of the second third in the team standings (or top of third tier) depending on how you do in consolations.
Click Link

This post was edited on 3/7 7:33 PM by Tango Two

More On This Here - Tournament Thread

Thanks for the info. We think that our wrestling program will explode in the next few years. The B1G provides us with a great opportunity to showcase NJ wrestlers.

-Scarlet Jerry

How is my boy James Greene from Nebraska by way of Willingboro doing so far? A buddy of mine drove to Columbus for the event and I cannot get him on his cell.. Prolly passed out for a while..

Felonious, my Willingboro boy Greene came in third. He can't seem to beat Ness, lost again, this time 6-5. Ness then got beat badly 12-5 to that kid Martinez from IL, who must be a complete stud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT