ADVERTISEMENT

Kadeem Jack blog link

Since he is not even on a summer squad, it looks like the only chance is a couple of good seasons overseas to build up his resume

Reactions: TruJerz
really surprised him and Myles didn't make a summer league roster. Success overseas is probably their best bet and then hoping someone notices them down the road and gives them a summer league league invite

If Jack put on 20 pounds and changed his mentality, he could work in the NBA. He once said something like " I am smaller than most guys so I have started shooting outside shots more" -something like that. It is a shame he let his size get in the way of becoming a better player. Still has a chance to pack on more weight and be able to play inside with NBA bigs.

One thing about Jack- his fundamentals weren't sharp. Passing- no. Dribbling-too much. Turnovers-yes. Has to improve a lot to get on a roster in the states. Do I think he can do it?Absolutely. I have confidence in any Rutgers grad.

Mack is mack. I would love to see him get on a summer league. If he was 6 2 he would be there. Size is the only limiting factor for Mack. Heart, will,skills are there.

Reactions: tjonesru2014
ADVERTISEMENT