ADVERTISEMENT

Kelvin Harmon

RealityChech2

Senior
Mar 21, 2007
When is this kid going to get his 4th or 5tt star? Every camp that he goes to he is the MVP. He was at the Rivals camp yesterday with numerous other 4 star WR recruits and he was the WR MVP.

Second question, when is he going to commit to RU, hopefully right after he gets his 4/5 star.

If we can get at least 3 from Harmon, Mitchell, Hawkins, Mack, Stewart and DuBois we will be in great shape down the road.

That is the paradox; he commits to Rutgers he will drop down a star but if he commits to Bama he goes up a star over night.

Originally posted by RealityChech2:
When is this kid going to get his 4th or 5tt star? Every camp that he goes to he is the MVP. He was at the Rivals camp yesterday with numerous other 4 star WR recruits and he was the WR MVP.

Second question, when is he going to commit to RU, hopefully right after he gets his 4/5 star.

If we can get at least 3 from Harmon, Mitchell, Hawkins, Mack, Stewart and DuBois we will be in great shape down the road.
Given Flood's track record 3 out of 5 is pushing it, expect to get 1 maybe 2.

Originally posted by RUchip:

Give it a friggin rest already.

Originally posted by csphi:

Give it a friggin rest already.
Sorry just looking at the facts, don't let it bother you.

And how many times is it necessary to repeat the SAME THING over and over again on a daily basis on multiple threads?

I don't know I don't do that, but it is kind of annoying to read threads day in and day out about top talent (4 stars) coming to Rutgers. Hasn't happened in years. No I don't count Hester as he de not originally want to be a SK.

And how many times is it necessary to repeat the SAME THING over and over again on a daily basis on multiple threads?
Ignore button is your friend. It's just too bad so many feel the need to quote the dbag all the time.

Originally posted by CranfordKnight:

Ignore button is your friend. It's just too bad so many feel the need to quote the dbag all the time.
Agree. He is the only poster I have on ignore. Nothing but mindless bitching in every post.

I don't know I don't do that, but it is kind of annoying to read threads day in and day out about top talent (4 stars) coming to Rutgers. Hasn't happened in years. No I don't count Hester as he de not originally want to be a SK.
I think you are in some serious denial

Harmon isn't a definite. He hasn't even given a verbal commitment yet.

But he has said he really like everything that is happening at Rutgers and I believe in some article he said RU was his top choice as of the date of publication.

which is why he never committed here in the first place

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT