ADVERTISEMENT

Kwe Parker?

Whats the deal here?

He said he was going to make a decision before July at first, and took the visit to RU. I haven't heard of him taking any other visits or having any other interest. Has anyone heard anything?

Shortly after this, his coach said he would be making 1 or 2 more visits and then would make a decision in early July. I haven't heard of him taking any visits, or any type of chatter at all after that.

If he's going to take more visits, it'll be in August when those occur as all of July is either an evaluation or dead period, so players cannot visit campus officially during either period (nor can they speak with the coaches face-to-face if they visit unofficially).

From all accounts, it's between RU and Wake.

We'll shortly see who wins out.

It's a tough decision for him for sure that can go either way based on many factors......

He is currently being shown lots of love by our staff at the AAU tourneys he is participating in.

I've heard his choice may not be made until August though

Saw that Rutgers extended an offer to -
Quentin Jackson 6' 4" - 2016 three-star point guard
- probably says more about EJ wanting to constantly & aggressively pursue talent - rather than an indication of how recruiting is going with any other specific player. ??

Reactions: higgins3
Here is a video of Quentin Jackson's team playing against Kwe Parker's team

Quentin is #0 in Blue, Kwe is #2 in White - would love to have both here.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUMBA-JK
Saw that Rutgers extended an offer to -
Quentin Jackson 6' 4" - 2016 three-star point guard
- probably says more about EJ wanting to constantly & aggressively pursue talent - rather than an indication of how recruiting is going with any other specific player. ??

I would never want to be a recruit. You must keep all your doors open. These kids have a lot of talk in their ears and would change in a heart beat. If EJ is doing this, that is the way to go

ADVERTISEMENT